Merged: Brady and BALCO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady and BALCO

Greg Anderson is doing everything in his power to give more time for Barry Bonds to break the record, so he's dragging every superstar to extend the investigation.

I won't beleive anything that this idiot has to say.

Vertical Limit said:
Greg Anderson is doing everything in his power to give more time for Barry Bonds to break the record, so he's dragging every superstar to extend the investigation.

I won't beleive anything that this idiot has to say.

:yeahthat:

talking to someone over the phone is hardly a "link".

I ****ing HATE brady, but just because his name was mentioned, doesnt mean anything.

ch19079 said:
talking to someone over the phone is hardly a "link".

I ****ing HATE brady, but just because his name was mentioned, doesnt mean anything.

I didn't say it was a big deal, just saw it on FOXsports and passed it along.

Before I clicked on this topic, I thought Motion meant another Brady; thought it would be a mis-leading title because come on now, Tom Brady? Then reading the article made me laugh.

If I were Brady, I would take the entire media to the next clinic, get tested and get done with it. This is ridiculous. Last thing the Patriots need is a distraction of this sort, and likely we will hear about this today on Sports Center about a million times, so this will get blown out of proportion, that's a guarantee.

Vertical Limit said:
Last thing the Patriots need is a distraction of this sort, and likely we will hear about this today on Sports Center about a million times, so this will get blown out of proportion, that's a guarantee.

:yes:

There, now ESPN Radio has mentioned about this. This is how "getting blown out of proportion" starts..

Remember how many offseasons the fins have had where the media blew stuff out of proportion and it effected our team? It's about time the Pats were accused of something. I don't care if it's true or not. As long as it distracts their team it's good for us.

wow if ihe uses they should take away those three superbowls

Brady before roids = 6th round draft pick who was a part time starter in college

Brady after steriods = 3 time Super Bowl winning QB

Things that make you go... hmmm.... :D

Back
Top Bottom