Merged: Brady and BALCO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady and BALCO

BuffaloSoldier2 said:
Brady before roids = 6th round draft pick who was a part time starter in college

Brady after steriods = 3 time Super Bowl winning QB

Things that make you go... hmmm.... :D

Its funny I was actually thinking along those lines

Im not accusing him or saying he did anything wrong but that does have to make you wonder a little

Wow, it's amazing he found the time to squeek in a phone call with Anderson.

I mean, all those manicures, peticures and hair bleachings usually take all day.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Wow, it's amazing he found the time to squeek in a phone call with Anderson.

I mean, all those manicures, peticures and hair bleachings usually take all day.
:lol: not to mention the *** waxing.

Brady in trouble? Federal prosecutors? Grand Jury?

Anderson contacted Brady about workout

New England Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady has peripherally emerged in the BALCO investigation, according to a report in the New York Daily News.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5879838

Sounds like a LOT of conjecture, no real basis to the report. Doubt Brady has anything to worry about. A phone conversation about a "possible" workout that never happened, doesn't exactly sound like anything worth investigating.

Figures. he could never throw the ball over 30 yards and it not look like a wounded duck with his weak arm until few years ago. Their is no way he transformed from that noodle arm second string QB at Mich into what he is now without help. Ban him and take back the rule the NFL invented for the pansy when he lost them the Oakland game.

They need to leave Brady alone.

He gets lots of max-protect schemes with easy out passes to TE's/RB's when they lose their block. He's not much better than anyone else when a defense gets past his 7-8 blockers and has pressure on him.

They don't need to drag him into this because I don't want any excuses when we beat them this year.

unluckyluciano said:
Sounds like a waste of tax payers money to me.

Thats what I thought, until Tammy Brady's name came up in all this. Now they should step up the investigation...................:D I always knew he was gnawing his teeth just look at his smile.:D

Wow.

Imagine what would happen if Brady WAS involved in the cream and the clear and all that steroid stuff.

Wow.

Urlithani said:
They need to leave Brady alone.

He gets lots of max-protect schemes with easy out passes to TE's/RB's when they lose their block. He's not much better than anyone else when a defense gets past his 7-8 blockers and has pressure on him.

They don't need to drag him into this because I don't want any excuses when we beat them this year.
If you can find any old film on Brady you might think more into it. He seemed to me to have doubled his arm strength somehow and he has never been a workout warrior.

G-Force said:
If you can find any old film on Brady you might think more into it. He seemed to me to have doubled his arm strength somehow and he has never been a workout warrior.

Yeah but unless im missing something he didnt double in size like bonds did. Check the progression ala bonds vs brady then tell me you think brady was juicing. I dont and there is nothing that is going to make me think he did.

The one thing Brady doesn't have is muscle, unless he's an investor I doubt he' has anything to worry about!!

unluckyluciano said:
Yeah but unless im missing something he didnt double in size like bonds did. Check the progression ala bonds vs brady then tell me you think brady was juicing. I dont and there is nothing that is going to make me think he did.
True. Of course I change the channel every time he is on TV unless he is playing the Phins and he has pads on then so I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom