Merged: Brady and BALCO | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady and BALCO

G-Force said:
Speak for yourself.

sorry dude.. still don't believe you... if they banned every player that has taking enhancements then we wouldn't even have sports.

Anyway... a friend sent me a text this morning that said Ricky officially retired from the NFL... i've looked everywhere to get some info and nothing so i don't believe it... anyone know anything about this or where he would get this from???

www.myspace.com/jonesforme

rob banks said:
the cream.. clear.. HGH.. whatever you want to call it has been around for years... it's undetectable unless a blood test is performed... (we all have natural HGH in our bodies).. sports trainers know about HGH therefore all of the players know about it.. it has no side effects... everything you gain you keep unlike other steroids(BTW, HGH isn't a steroid, it's a hormone)... while taking it you can eat pizza all day long and still have no body fat... it takes wrinkles out of your face and regrow's hair... it's been known to take 10 years off of your life.. older people call it the 'fountain of youth'.. my point is.. if something that has no side effects and makes you look and feel younger that happens to make you a better athlete is available why would you not take it??? people would be REALLY REALLY suprised to know the truth about the athlete's that have taken it.. you can't tell by looking at someone's muscle's if they are on it or not... Bond's was taking much more than the clear... he was taking Test, Eq, winny, deca, d ball, and a couple others(not at the same time) that's why he put on so much size... now lets say you are injured and your trainer says he has something that will speed up recovery and make you stronger that can't be detected through a urine sample would you take it??? curt shilling and roger clemens(just examples.. not accusing them) were pretty injury prone a few years back.. now look. Almost all professional athletes have taken some form of steroid.. they are just like cyclist.. olympic sprinters etc... they are looking for that edge like everyone else.... i'm not saying Brady has taken anything.. i'm just saying you might be suprised of the people who have and continue to.

So growth has no side effects, regrows hair and lets you eat pizza all day? :sidelol: Sure, it does have some fat burning effect but believe me you can't eat pizza all day when you are taking it unless you want to get fat, nothing on this earth will let you eat pizza all day and not get fat, not even DNP and that **** can kill you.
HGH has also been known to cause abnormal bone growth (Aromeglia) giving you enlarged nose, cheeks, forehead etc. Kinda like that guy who played Jaws in the James Bond movies. It also gives you aches in your joints if you take too much per day and will make you retain a lot of water making your ankles and wrists swell up. I've seen it first hand with a few bodybuilder I know.
It will also not let your hair regrow, if it did every bald man in the world would be on it.
And for those who think that Brady has increased his arm strength through gear. :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:
Honestly some people ought to actually read up on what steriods and HGH are, what they do in the body and how they interact in the body. Don't believe what the media print about them as it is mostly BS.

rob banks said:
sorry dude.. still don't believe you... if they banned every player that has taking enhancements then we wouldn't even have sports.

Anyway... a friend sent me a text this morning that said Ricky officially retired from the NFL... i've looked everywhere to get some info and nothing so i don't believe it... anyone know anything about this or where he would get this from???

Nah. I haven't heard that. Something like that would be all over the news. It's alright to disagree but if we had of gotten TO I would have quit watching the NFL till he was off my team and Brady is just as low IMO. Well not quite that low but it would be the same treatment.

G-Force said:
If you can find any old film on Brady you might think more into it. He seemed to me to have doubled his arm strength somehow and he has never been a workout warrior.

Never been a workout warrior...are you kidding. He has not missed an off season workout for the Pats since 2001! He is repeadly called their hardest worker!

dolphingal said:
Never been a workout warrior...are you kidding. He has not missed an off season workout for the Pats since 2001! He is repeadly called their hardest worker!
Do you own Brady merchandise and have posters of him all over your walls? I must admit if I see anything about him I look away so I don't know about his workout program but I don't think he is in the weight room alot of that time if what you say is true.

Springveldt said:
So growth has no side effects, regrows hair and lets you eat pizza all day? :sidelol: Sure, it does have some fat burning effect but believe me you can't eat pizza all day when you are taking it unless you want to get fat, nothing on this earth will let you eat pizza all day and not get fat, not even DNP and that **** can kill you.
HGH has also been known to cause abnormal bone growth (Aromeglia) giving you enlarged nose, cheeks, forehead etc. Kinda like that guy who played Jaws in the James Bond movies. It also gives you aches in your joints if you take too much per day and will make you retain a lot of water making your ankles and wrists swell up. I've seen it first hand with a few bodybuilder I know.
It will also not let your hair regrow, if it did every bald man in the world would be on it.
And for those who think that Brady has increased his arm strength through gear. :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:
Honestly some people ought to actually read up on what steriods and HGH are, what they do in the body and how they interact in the body. Don't believe what the media print about them as it is mostly BS.

Ronnie Coleman and other body builders eat a pizza before they go out to compete... even if you don't work out at all you will still have an 8 % gain of muscle mass per 100 pounds... and you can eat whatever you want and still lose 16 % body fat... you are right.. it does make everything on you bigger... head, heart, lungs, bodywidth, etc.. you may even grow an inch... it basically makes you go through puberty again... and trust me.. it does regrow hair and take wrinkles out of your face believe it or not.... just look at pics of some of the professional body builders.. they look younger today than they did 10 yrs ago.

Urlithani said:
He gets lots of max-protect schemes with easy out passes to TE's/RB's when they lose their block. He's not much better than anyone else when a defense gets past his 7-8 blockers and has pressure on him.

among the most ridiculous surmations FinHeaven has ever had to deal with.... what an absolute joke... So, what, you saw this happen 4-5 times, so that immediately is how you explain Tom Brady's success to yourself?... Wow...

Newsflash: He's the best quarterback in the NFL, 5 blockers, 8 blockers... get over it...

G-Force said:
Nah. I haven't heard that. Something like that would be all over the news. It's alright to disagree but if we had of gotten TO I would have quit watching the NFL till he was off my team and Brady is just as low IMO. Well not quite that low but it would be the same treatment.

true.. it would be all over the news.. i'm going to call my friend and see where he heard that from... i've never cared much for TO but since i'm in Dallas and i hear his name 1 million times a day i think he's starting to grow on me... haha

G-Force said:
Figures. he could never throw the ball over 30 yards and it not look like a wounded duck with his weak arm until few years ago. Their is no way he transformed from that noodle arm second string QB at Mich into what he is now without help. Ban him and take back the rule the NFL invented for the pansy when he lost them the Oakland game.

Beyond lame... I was at Patriots' camp his rookie year, and he had as much zip on his passes as did Bledsoe... It's interesting that you're jumping to conclusions about Brady's involvement, yet you have a picture of our "wrongly accused" drug user in your avatar... The irony...

PressCoverage said:
Beyond lame... I was at Patriots' camp his rookie year, and he had as much zip on his passes as did Bledsoe... It's interesting that you're jumping to conclusions about Brady's involvement, yet you have a picture of our "wrongly accused" drug user in your avatar... The irony...
I never said Ricky didn't smoke the chronic. I said I can't blame him from the beating wanny put him through. Also it is my beleif that weed don't enhance any football or any other sports performance so it is totally differant in my eyes. What Dolphin fan would want to go to a Patriots camp without cruel intentions? Did you piss in their gatorade?:lol:

G-Force said:
If you can find any old film on Brady you might think more into it. He seemed to me to have doubled his arm strength somehow and he has never been a workout warrior.

Never been a workout warrior? He's won the team award for offseason workouts for the past 4 years.

tylaw4president said:
Never been a workout warrior? He's won the team award for offseason workouts for the past 4 years.
I should have stated it better. I don't see him spending much of his workout time in a weight room.

PatsSuck456 said:
Great, now we are going see a 90 minute segment about Tom Brady tonight on SC.
I really doubt he did anything, although if he did there would be a mass suicide in the NE area.

Good finally SC will have a subject thats interesting. I sure hope Tom wears all his rings for the show. :D

Back
Top Bottom