Merged: Brady and BALCO | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady and BALCO

G-Force said:
I should have stated it better. I don't see him spending much of his workout time in a weight room.

What do you think he's doing to win that award, swimming?

Also it is my beleif that weed don't enhance any football or any other sports performance

It could if you stick a huge Snickers bar in the endzone.

PatsSuck456 said:
It could if you stick a huge Snickers bar in the endzone.
Thats funny. I was looking at a picture today I printed off a thread that had Saban holding a bag of weed in front of Ricky and it said (Ricky may get 2,000 yards this year with that type of motivation).:lol:

I think its a bunch of BS....and besides if Brady goes down with this deal or he ever goes down at all...what other true competition would we have in the AFC East?

[mod] Personal attacks are not allowed. [/mod]

G-Force said:
Not just any swimming. Synchronized swimming and Yoga.:lol:
...and once again your maturity level surfaces. You are a moron!

dolphingal said:
...and once again your maturity level surfaces. You are a moron!
Thats not very nice. Don't hate me because I don't like someone you do.

Brady: I never worked out with BALCO trainer

Tom Brady was looking for a place to work out when he called Barry Bonds' personal trainer "five or six years ago" but the two never got together, the New England Patriots quarterback said Thursday.

"That was the first of it and the last of it," Brady said after practice.

Government lawyers are investigating whether the San Francisco Giants slugger lied under oath when he told an earlier grand jury he didn't know whether his trainer, Greg Anderson, gave him substances that were steroids.

In a statement to federal prosecutors unsealed on Wednesday, Anderson said he had also spoken to Brady on the phone.

"I had only one brief conversation with Tom Brady regarding a potential future workout," Anderson said. "I never had another phone conversation with him and never discussed it with anyone."

Brady, who attended the same Bay Area high school as Bonds, confirmed the details of Anderson's statement and stressed that he never did work out with Anderson. "No athlete likes to be brought up in stuff like that," he said.

A two-time Super Bowl MVP, Brady was the guest of first lady Laura Bush at the 2002 State of the Union, where the President singled him out as a role model for drug-free sports.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/specials/preview/2006/08/17/bc.fbn.brady.balco.ap/index.html

As much as I hate Brady I don't want to see this crap in football also. It's bad enough what it's done to baseball but leave the NFL alone please.

Anderson is an "A" hole. Why even bring up Brady's name? He never worked out with him and one call to him..end of story. So why bring up his name? I agree with someone else in this thread its just a smoke screen an aversion to buy time for Bonds.

Tom is a role model to kids and other pro athletes to what you can accomplish with hard work. This guy is no nude cruise QB he's the real deal! :D

Brady didnt seem at all intimidated by that press conference problably because he knows he never took steroids in the first place. Brady spoke to the guy once...6 years ago. That was far before anyone knew about this trainer. He was searching for a trainer in California and he was a trainer. But since Brady never met with him or spoke with him again, whats this article supposed to mean? Brady talked to a person who later became a part of a steroid scandal. Well if he never actually went to the person or spoke with him again whats the big deal? :wink:

MR NFLFAN said:
Anderson is an "A" hole. Why even bring up Brady's name? He never worked out with him and one call to him..end of story. So why bring up his name? I agree with someone else in this thread its just a smoke screen an aversion to buy time for Bonds.

Tom is a role model to kids and other pro athletes to what you can accomplish with hard work. This guy is no nude cruise QB he's the real deal! :D
Hahaha that was hilarious. :lol:

G-Force said:
Thats not very nice. Don't hate me because I don't like someone you do.

I have no problem with a difference of opinion, but you are not about FACTS. You just say stupid crap to say it because it makes you feel better. That is being moronic!

Examples:

- Brady was a loser in College: FALSE, record was 20-5
- Never seen Brady with a girl: FALSE, steady date is Bridget Moynahan for over 2 years
- Brady is not a workout hound: FALSE, he has never missed one off season workout, not once!
- Brady is not as good as Culpepper: FALSE, that one is pretty obvious!

Back
Top Bottom