Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal

I've got a buddy that is a Bills fan (I know, I need to get new friends)...he says that he is going to boycott the Bills this year and root for the Saints!

I love this move. We had a desperate need for another WR. We signed him for 1 year. If it doesn't work out, he walks. He'll make Lee Evans even being there, just by being on the field.

It was for 6.5 million, 500k more than Coles. Great deal. We have nothing to lose, we were going to suck anyway, maybe we'll be average or even have a shot at the playoffs with a good draft.

Major desperation move by the Buffalo Bills. You bring in the biggest cry baby in the NFL who has ripped apart the locker rooms of three teams (49ers, Eagles and Cowboys), who has seen his production drop. He drops a lot of passes lately and he belittles his quarterbacks. He got under the skin and had fights with three Pro Bowl quarterbacks in Garcia, McNabb and Romo. Now he will be catches passes from a mediocre quarterback in Edwards. Yeah, that will mesh real well. lol.

This was a move that both sides had to make though. No team really showed interest in TO and wanted nothing to do with this team destroyer. From the Bills view, they needed something to get the attention of the nation and help a dying franchise.

35 year old head case just joined the Buffalo Bills. Funny that the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins are the ones celebrating tonight. :up:

Why does this scare some people. Trent Edwards has trouble and JP Losman is a joke. We'll be fine, just fine.

T.O meet Gibril Wilson

Do you seriously think we're going to go into this year with Will Allen, Jason Allen and Nate Jones as our top three CBs? Enough of the "We Need a CB!" whining... We will draft or sign a CB or two. Its March 7th. Chill out.

Oh God we have not seen the worst of TO yet, who the hell is gonna get him the ball.

This is good for us. Now the FO will get their *** on the ball and sign some mother****ing cornerbacks.

well, the Bills are the only team in the AFC East that hasn't been able to make it over the hump. It's a desperate move that could/will blow up in their face.

I am the ultimate worrier at times, but this move actually makes me laugh. I wonder how Lee Evans will react to never seeing the football. Ha Ha Ha Ha! The destruction of the bills right before our eyes. I love it.

Way to kill a young quarterback Buffalo. Well, I knew Trent Edwards stunk...but now he is in real trouble.

we really need a cb soon and a darn good one at that

How many SB's do Moss and T.O have between them? O
T.O helped the Boys achieve a 9-7 season.
I don't think you need a T.O at WR in order to get 9 wins.

Back
Top Bottom