Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: breaking news Owens, Bills agree on deal

TO will be a model citizen this year, just watch..why so he can get picked up by a contender the following year..you won't get the sideline antic's out of TO this year, and he will do everything he can to help the bills.. If they block, they should be a good Offensive team depending on what happens to Lynch and his legal matters.. They need a good draft to complete the transition and so do we to prevent them.. bottomline, this year should grow our team at a faster rate..good schedule and opportune time for growth..going against the best, should bring out miami's best each week, and help this team mature.

I hope TO will frezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz his bot up there

Ozzy rules!!

:lol: I have a visual of the Bills brass sitting in Orchard Park, popping open the champagne, relishing in the fact that they won the TO derby! They outbid about 20 teams according to Drew! "We sure showed them! Dont mess with us!"

In the background, Drew Rosenhaus is hiding under a table, snickering, and counting his commission. He is holding a giant bag with a dollar sign on it. As Mike Florio said, he duped the Bills into drafting McGahee and he has duped them once again.

:lol: I have a visual of the Bills brass sitting in Orchard Park, popping open the champagne, relishing in the fact that they won the TO derby! They outbid about 20 teams according to Drew! "We sure showed them! Dont mess with us!"

In the background, Drew Rosenhaus is hiding under a table, snickering, and counting his commission. He is holding a giant bag with a dollar sign on it. As Mike Florio said, he duped the Bills into drafting McGahee and he has duped them once again.

Think of all the money Drew makes each time TO gets cut! :lol:

They also get Deion Sanders and Screamin A Smith for free.

Anyway on paper the thought of Evans and Owens is intimidating, in reality they have a QB who is battling back from a concussion, protected by an overrated LT. Not exactly the A Team.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a desperate move by a coach with nothing to lose. I also expect it will turn out to be a smart move for a coach trying to stick around another year. Here's why I think so.

Normally OT waits a year before he implodes a team. If he implodes Buf this year no one will sign him next year. Nada. Not one. So its even bigger than a "contract" year for T.O.
And that is how OT is going act this year. He'll watch what he says this year and he'll end up being an improvement in the Pass game for Buffalo.

Don't know if that equals more "W"s though...

Just in the door after 8 hours on the lash. This move is just another affirmation of my trust in the trifecta. I believe their goal is to be championship ready in two years. You don't do that by signing 35yr old malcontents. I actually like TO. I don't think he is the monster portrayed in the media. He is an honest player, frustrated by his inability to be on a team that can win the big one and this move suggests (emphatically) that he will never do so. He may get an eventual HOF spot due to his ability and productivity(I doubt it) but his chances of a ring are now gone. What this move means to me is that I am so happy with the front office we have. These guys will never make a reactionary move. They will never panic and overpay for a possible locker room cancer that can only offer the most shortgain possible. And if we get a Larry English at SOLB to offer an alternative pass rush to Peezy then Wilson and Bell can have a field day with Edwards on slants or any other pathetic attempts they make to utilize TO.

TO will be a model citizen this year, just watch..why so he can get picked up by a contender the following year..you won't get the sideline antic's out of TO this year, and he will do everything he can to help the bills.. If they block, they should be a good Offensive team depending on what happens to Lynch and his legal matters.. They need a good draft to complete the transition and so do we to prevent them.. bottomline, this year should grow our team at a faster rate..good schedule and opportune time for growth..going against the best, should bring out miami's best each week, and help this team mature.
Irregardless of how he behaves, this was a desperate move. His skills have eroded to the point that he can be handled by a single CB.

I honestly believe the Bills were TO's only option. I'll bet anything TO had 31 no frikin ways and 1 OK SURE!!!!! No way in Hell TO goes to a team that bad if he even has the slightest option to play somewhere else. Just watch his PC it looked he was gonna cry,

" sniff , sniff...yeah I'd just like to say, sniff , sniff, that I'm very happy, sniff, sniff, to be.....oh god, A BUFFALO BILL wahhhhh, thank you, sniff, sniff."

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally OT waits a year before he implodes a team. If he implodes Buf this year no one will sign him next year. Nada. Not one. So its even bigger than a "contract" year for T.O.
And that is how OT is going act this year. He'll watch what he says this year and he'll end up being an improvement in the Pass game for Buffalo.

Don't know if that equals more "W"s though...

Huge problem with your reasoning.....1st off Owens doesn't plan, wait or use military type strategy when commencing his destruction of a team. He is simply a CANCER but doesn't think or have it in him to accept that he is one. He doesn't consciously plan what he does, it's just his nature and he's blind to it. To Owens, it's always someone's else fault, alway someone else but him causing the team to lose, not get along, etc, etc....QB needs to do this, Coach needs to do that, D didn't do enough.....

Have you ever seen him after he drops a sure catch or TD....Jackass has a big smile on his face and laughs it off...but God forbid the QB overthrows or worse doesn't hit him/see him when he's open then he jaws the whole time on the sideline.

IMO you're giving this moron way to much credit for having the intelligence or self knowledge to plan, put into action and achieve anything you "credit" him for having done......Someone upthread said it best....He's nothing more than a Primadonna Scumbag

Huge problem with your reasoning.....1st off Owens doesn't plan, wait or use military type strategy when commencing his destruction of a team. He is simply a CANCER but doesn't think or have it in him to accept that he is one. He doesn't consciously plan what he does, it's just his nature and he's blind to it. To Owens, it's always someone's else fault, alway someone else but him causing the team to lose, not get along, etc, etc....QB needs to do this, Coach needs to do that, D didn't do enough.....

Have you ever seen him after he drops a sure catch or TD....Jackass has a big smile on his face and laughs it off...but God forbid the QB overthrows or worse doesn't hit him/see him when he's open then he jaws the whole time on the sideline.

IMO you're giving this moron way to much credit for having the intelligence or self knowledge to plan, put into action and achieve anything you "credit" him for having done......Someone upthread said it best....He's nothing more than a Primadonna Scumbag

Maybe I am giving him too much credit. But it seems to me you aren't giving this guy the cred for his natural instinct of getting the most money in his pocket as possible...

Back
Top Bottom