MERGED: Bruschi: Mild Stroke the Cause | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Bruschi: Mild Stroke the Cause

I hate Bruschi as a player but as a person I hope he doesnt die. Saying that is pathetic. He has a family and kids and hes just a regular guy who plays on a team that you dont like.

finsfan15 said:
I hope Bruschi dies, I hate him like I hate the patriots. Thats all I have to say about that.
If I was so Inclined, I'd love to say to you, "I hope your mother dies, and burns in Hell, Constantly Raped by a thousand Emotionless demons." And say it with the power of such conviction, that you'd know, I wasn't joking. But I'm a little better than that.

When statements are made on issues of life and death and done so with the mentally that life is a game, much like football, you usually wind up with comments such as these. It marks the trait of the uninformed, Uneduacted, ignorant and blissfully unaware.

My only hope for you is that you gain an understanding for the fraility of life as you grow older.

To other Finfans who sent their best wishes, PatriotsPlanet and all Pats fans in general thank you for your well wishes.

Oh and good luck with Saben next year, I think you've found a winner.

Even though I hate the Patriots and have never been a fan of Bruschi, who I think is very arrogant, I still respect the fact that he gets the job done on the field....I don't think you can ever wish anything bad on someone outside of football....I know he has a wife and 3 kids, so I hope he recovers for their sake. Get well Tedy....and no more picks and TD runbacks off of Jay Fiedler. :cry:

SUPKEM said:
If I was so Inclined, I'd love to say to you, "I hope your mother dies, and burns in Hell, Constantly Raped by a thousand Emotionless demons." And say it with the power of such conviction, that you'd know, I wasn't joking. But I'm a little better than that.

Not much.....

Back
Top Bottom