MERGED: Bruschi: Mild Stroke the Cause | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Bruschi: Mild Stroke the Cause

ESPN News just said that it is a broken blood vessel. Whatever that means.

I wish no ill will to anyone, unless I dont like them. Then F 'em, theyre on their on their own. This is what happens when you go around popping your collar the way Teddy "Ruxpin" Bruschi has saying things like after the Colts playoff game this past year, "I wonder what rules they (The NFL) want to change now." As if NE doesnt cheat. Let this be a lesson Ted, lifes to short to be a jerk. Somehow someway, sooner or later it comes back to haunt you. And btw the TED, you lost to a 4-12 Miami team.:cooldude:

I hope Bruschi dies, I hate him like I hate the patriots. Thats all I have to say about that.

Bruschi is a good player whom you'd love to have on your team. He is not a dirty player, like Harrison.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

That said....dang! Cant this guy try to stay out of the news for 5 minutes?

finsfan15 said:
I hope Bruschi dies, I hate him like I hate the patriots. Thats all I have to say about that.

:shakeno: :shakeno: Dude that is totaly uncalled for.

It's truly amazing that some people take this so seriously they don't know where to draw a line. I'm the biggest Dolphins fan in the world, but the ill-will I have for opposing players doesn't stretch to me wishing death on them, nor will it ever. People who can't figure out that it's JUST A GAME make me sick. The man has a family for Christ's sake. It's disgusitng that people could post crap like that.

jabberjawz said:
I wish no ill will to anyone, unless I dont like them. Then F 'em, theyre on their on their own. This is what happens when you go around popping your collar the way Teddy "Ruxpin" Bruschi has saying things like after the Colts playoff game this past year, "I wonder what rules they (The NFL) want to change now." As if NE doesnt cheat. Let this be a lesson Ted, lifes to short to be a jerk. Somehow someway, sooner or later it comes back to haunt you. And btw the TED, you lost to a 4-12 Miami team.:cooldude:

You must not be very old. I aint going to blast you but I will tell you this life may be short but it is also hard. You have a lot of lessons to learn.

Somehow someway, sooner or later it comes back to haunt you.

You need to take your own advise and read what Jesus said on the Mount. You can not wish ill or cheer ill on someone. You will pay for it.

NE doesn't cheat. I say the NFL calls a game that favors NE's football team and style of play. It's like the NBA, one year they let physical play go and the next they don't.

finsfan15 said:

What kind of sick person are you?

finsfan15 said:
:ban:

Back
Top Bottom