Merged: Cadillac Threads | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cadillac Threads

11 carries, 13 yards

That's what the Cadillac had today. Some of you on this board have been calling Ronnie a bust, and saying how Carnell Williams was the better back in the draft -- but look at what he did today. They are both going to have good games and bad games. So stop trying to judge a rookie on his first few games. Carnell is going to be a back that rams it down the other team's throat 25 times a game; while Ronnie will be a Marshall Faulk-type back that is more versitile and can help us win in many ways. We obviously saw today that Carnell Williams is not the God that some of you thought he was. We are much better off with Ronnie -- just wait and see.

You're about a week late here man. I think most people stopped caring so much about every one of Cadillac's carries when Ronnie busted out with his 132 yards on 23 carries against the Panthers.

I love when people fight against the obsession with Cadillac Williams by starting a thread that talks about how Cadillac had a bad day. Kind of ironic

well, i think that detroit just gameplanned around carnell, and it worked perfectly. I think carnell may have seen the last of his 'big games' for a few games, because now teams have three tapes of what he can do, what the bucs offensive style is, and how to stop it. I think some major credit should go to the lions defense, and defensive coordinator for what they accomplished. too bad their offense really let them down.

the lions won that game, MARCUS POLLARD'S RECEPTION WAS A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!:fire: :fire:

LipssInc said:
C. Williams had 13 yards total rushing today. No one is coming out of the wood work to talk about him today and bash Ronnie.
perhaps reading the 7 page thread in the general football forum will help you find the answer

Cadillac also left the game with an injury. You guys seemed to have left that off. If he would have played the entire game I am sure he would have busted a couple of nice runs off to boost up that YPC

I just can't help but chuckle at the people who declared Ronnie a bust after 2 games, and then turn around and get upset at the people who jokingly call Caddy a bust after his bad game.

Wait, guys... we're premature, it's TWO bad games as a rookie before you're a bust!

:roflmao:

ryancall32 said:
That's what the Cadillac had today. Some of you on this board have been calling Ronnie a bust, and saying how Carnell Williams was the better back in the draft -- but look at what he did today. They are both going to have good games and bad games. So stop trying to judge a rookie on his first few games. Carnell is going to be a back that rams it down the other team's throat 25 times a game; while Ronnie will be a Marshall Faulk-type back that is more versitile and can help us win in many ways. We obviously saw today that Carnell Williams is not the God that some of you thought he was. We are much better off with Ronnie -- just wait and see.
\

woot woot.Now all my freinds will shut up about ronnie not donig as well as caddy.Well i guess the caddys in park and the hummers ready to take a road trip.:lol::lol:

Injury isn't an excuse when the biggest reason you were drafted below Ronnie Brown and Cedric Benson was questions over your ability to stay healthy.

I didn't see the game or any of the highlights...But Caddy's foot injury could have a little to do with it...Not making excuses here believe me...But he could be a bit more banged up than Gruden wants us to know...He already has everyone in the press commenting on how he might wear Caddy out to fast. The only problem I have with it is I started him and sat Tiki down on my fantasy team!...Steeeupid!...:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom