Merged: Cadillac Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cadillac Threads

ZThomas54

Starter
Reaction score
cadillac

does anyone know if cadillac got hurt? i am watching the gamecenter and pittman just ran every play on their last series.

nah they've been throwing a lot, and pittman has been in a lot. it was a 2nd and 25 or whatever and cadillac wasn't needed

ok thanks, i thought maybe his foot was acting up or something.

well he hasn't really done much. no holes for him, though. on his one long run he wasn't even touched till he was tackled after 12 yards or so

mor911 said:
Miami Dolphins.... This has nothing to do with that... :shakeno:

If you don't like the post, just click the little "x" in the top right of your screen.

So far Cadillac has rushed for 11 yards on 7 attempts.

First half: 8 carries for 9 yards

Time for a "Caddy is a Bust" thread? After all, fair is fair.

Cadillac Williams 8 rushes for 9 yards!

Cadillac is a BUST!!!!!! :lol: :rofl3:

He aint a bust but what a week for me to invest all my stock in him for fantasy ! nooooooooo

People should be ashamed at themselves when they were all on Ronnie. People never learn. Week in and week out, anything can happen!

Tampa's offensive line is mostly to blame for his performance thus far. Absolutely NO holes for him to run through... none. Also, Gruden hasn't run him nearly enough either. He's abandoned the run, and has become one dimensional. Tampa is lucky to be tied in this game... Brian Griese is awful.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
First half: 8 carries for 9 yards

Time for a "Caddy is a Bust" thread? After all, fair is fair.

Absolutely. Fair is fair and the man is barely averaging over a yard per carry today.

Back
Top Bottom