Merged: Cadillac Threads | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cadillac Threads

Caddy breaks down!!

11 carries for 13 yards, against the LIONS!!!!! Now who picked the Right pick!

HeyIt'sMe said:
Tampa's offensive line is mostly to blame for his performance thus far. Absolutely NO holes for him to run through... none. Also, Gruden hasn't run him nearly enough either. He's abandoned the run, and has become one dimensional. Tampa is lucky to be tied in this game... Brian Griese is awful.

Well either way you look at it, they are still 4-0.

So what's Caddy's average ypc after 4 games? Not very impressive after this crap performance I'd imagine. Who's a bust now!

Im not going to say Cadillac sucks. He has been playing pretty well thus far. Besides as mentioned above he was injured and he only carried 11 times. To say he is washed up is just silly.

cadillac danced quite a bit in this game. on one play he had lost yards and made some wide turnaround spin to escape from the tackle and lost 2-3 more yards. i've never seen him play so poor

grendel said:
11 carries for 13 yards, against the LIONS!!!!! Now who picked the Right pick!

i dont like to see rookies fail, but that means ronnie will soon take the spotlight and still win ROY...!

SA_BUTTA said:
Im not going to say Cadillac sucks. He has been playing pretty well thus far. Besides as mentioned above he was injured and he only carried 11 times. To say he is washed up is just silly.

Yes it was,that's what I intended it to be.

Just like all the Ronnie sucks/ Caddy is better threads I've read over and over the last 3 weeks:D

Cadillac

It looks like we can finally stop talking about Carnell. 11 att. 13 yards also went out in the 3rd with a shoulder injury.

fitskin said:
It looks like we can finally stop talking about Carnell. 11 att. 13 yards also went out in the 3rd with a shoulder injury.
Maybe some of these Buc fans will leave. :pray:

Any info on how badly injured??? *Hopes hes not hurt bad.*

Cadillac is a BUST!!! 13 YRDS??

Yeeeaaa i see how this works, ONLY when caddy puts up big #'s does anyone claim Ronnie is a bust. Now, Caddy has 13 yrds and not one peep??
SCREW THAT, CADDY SUX!!!

Back
Top Bottom