Merged: Cadillac Threads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cadillac Threads

endorPHINS72 said:
Absolutely. Fair is fair and the man is barely averaging over a yard per carry today.

dang, that's not much better than Ronnie's average today....

11 carries for 13 yards now for cadillac. what's making things worse for caddy lovers is that pittman is having a career game receiving. close to 100 yards now

Was anyone else watching NFL.com when they just said Caddy ran into the endzone for -29 yards and a safety? :confused:

ih8brady said:
Was anyone else watching NFL.com when they just said Caddy ran into the endzone for -29 yards and a safety? :confused:

don't trust NFL.com gamecenter... or any of those live gamecenters... it's very raw and volatile and they mess up a lot on possession changes... there was no run for -29 yards...

the bucs are trying to run the clock out, and who is running the ball? michael pittman/ernest graham

11 for 13 with a 12 yard run -- let's hope this is a preview of his week 6 performance.

kastofsna120 said:
the bucs are trying to run the clock out, and who is running the ball? michael pittman/ernest graham

Caddy had a hamstring pull... no point in risking it.

kastofsna120 said:
he also hurt his hamstring

ahhh, at what point in the game did that happen do you know? btw, at my first glance I thought in your sig, the reflection in visor was reflection and not anything from inside the visor...until I looked again. Great job, the eyes are too cool.

Back
Top Bottom