MERGED: Canes-Noles Post Game Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Canes-Noles Post Game Threads

Florida State Won!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of those who thought Ernie Sims was overated 10 tackles, 3 for loss, 1.5 sacks, and a pick. I think now you need to know who he is and how good he really is. Hats off to the whole defense, 9 sacks shatters the old record against the Canes. Way to go Florida State.:rofl3:

coach72 said:
For all of those who thought Ernie Sims was overated 10 tackles, 3 for loss, 1.5 sacks, and a pick. I think now you need to know who he is and how good he really is. Hats off to the whole defense, 9 sacks shatters the old record against the Canes. Way to go Florida State.:rofl3:

Newflash...

Dolphins football board.
Big F'n deal!

Miami definitely should have won that game. idiot punter botched 2 balls! o line was less than mediocre. and the WR's suck. still should have won, though. neither miami or FSU will do much this year.

Very lucky

W are going to kick your a@# in champ.. game.Both of your Qbs suck.Oh my bad you guys wont be there.

Half of those sacks were because Kyle Wright wouldn't throw the ball away.

Florida State lucked out tonight.

I've been saying it for years now. Larry Coker's teams are very undisciplined.

Larry Coker is a Wanny clone. Hes ULTRA conservative. And his teams are always making costly mistakes.

Coker is a turd.

I'm sick of Larry Coker.

Been saying it for years.

It's not his fault we lost tonight but our OC who just happens to be his buddy needs to go.

**Official Canes Fans Eat Crow Thread**

Be nice to me, I'm an Alumnus.

Bottom line is that FSU won and regardless of how you won the game you have the right to say what you want. This is what rivalries are all about. Sometimes the wins aren't pretty, but a win is a win, especially in a rivalry.

I'm encouraged by what I saw from Wright tonight and I believe we are in good hands with him. If we can somehow get by our nemesis, VTech, I expect to see FSU in the ACC Championship Game. And no I'm not counting on a victory next week against Clemson. Death Valley is never a fun place to play.

Go Canes!!!

naplesfins247 said:
W are going to kick your a@# in champ.. game.Both of your Qbs suck.Oh my bad you guys wont be there.

Even Hurricanes fans must go with me on voting this guy idiot of the evening. One more loss with V. Tech in your conference, Miami is not going to the championship game.

Hey...Miami is a great team that has a great QB who will shine for years to come but I have a Newsflash...

Were you upset with a win last year when you won a defensive minded, low scoring game by taking advantage of the other teams misshaps?

Back
Top Bottom