MERGED: Canes-Noles Post Game Threads | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Canes-Noles Post Game Threads

Nah. I don't brag when we win. So I don't care for people who brag when we lose. Not that FSU fans are really doing that here.

KuD said:
How many threads do we need on the same topic? :rolleyes:

People are calling Canes fans sore losers. Well it looks to be the same for the winning side. Sore winners across the board.

sore winners????? theres no such thing in a rivalry...how long have you been following college football?

I just want people to see that Ernie is everything advertised, because I caught a lot of flack for thinking that before the season started.:cool:

I don't get the knock on people being sore losers. Say what you want, but no one is going to be happy when their team loses a game, especially when it's a game of this magnitude.

Dubfire said:
And yes, I am not a fan of Coker either. Yeah he won in 2001, but as far as I'm concerned, my 8 year old niece could have won that year with Helen Keller and Ray Charles as Offensive and Defensive Coordinators, respectively. We were loaded.
well we got h. keller and r. charles coaching now, so we'll see how your theory works

Muck said:

:lol:

Read my article, folks. I'm interested to see if even the winning side felt the same way as I did. OK, that's my last shameless plug.

Yeah FSU won.

If I'm a Noles fan, I am not encouraged by what I saw though.

Dubfire said:
Yeah FSU won.

If I'm a Noles fan, I am not encouraged by what I saw though.

losing a starting qb (sexton) and the best cb in the country (cromartie) killed us

Well, Canes fans, we know with the BCS that the best game to lose is the first one, especially now in a conference with a championship game. If we go undefeated the rest of the way and beat Va. Tech, we at least go to the championship game and probably face FSU again. If we win that one, then we will go to a BCS bowl, if not the Rose Bowl.

RWhitney014 said:
Well, Canes fans, we know with the BCS that the best game to lose is the first one, especially now in a conference with a championship game. If we go undefeated the rest of the way and beat Va. Tech, we at least go to the championship game and probably face FSU again. If we win that one, then we will go to a BCS bowl, if not the Rose Bowl.

you guys will fall in clemson.

honestly i am a big noles fan and i was not impressed our passing game sucks we were lucky to get the w but i will take it all day long! to all the hurricanes fans at least you have a decent qb. our d is sick though.

Boring game, I expected better from both teams to be honest. Im still looking for teh team to beat USC, hopefully I find it next week in Columbus

Back
Top Bottom