MERGED: Cassel and Vrabel Traded to Chiefs! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cassel and Vrabel Traded to Chiefs!

Well Cassel was worth a 1st and 3rd. Can Belicheat die already, guy is constantly making that teamd better. God I hate the Pats.

It's gonna suck if Brady's knee isn't fully recovered....who is the Pat's backup QB now? Tedi Bruschi?????

I'd be surprised if Billacheat takes on Johnsons contract. I would guess the trade involves draft picks and maybe Gonzales. He seems to fit what the patriots do. He is good, old and wants to play for a team that has a chance every year.

Just saw that too... No details have been worked out though. I thought Tyler Thigpen was deserving of the starting role, he had a pretty good season

The Pats may have got Thigpen as part of the deal. Without Cassel, they don't have a proven backup that I know of and who knows if Brady will come back 100%. Billicheat is too smart to go into the season without a decent backup QB. Just a thought but a 3rd rounder and Thigpen sounds about right.

no way they got a 1st this year.. my guess is its for a 2 and 3 this year with a conditional 2 next year that could become a 1st

Belicheat should be assasinated. God I cannot stand this guy.

I sort of suspected that the Vrabel deal for undisclosed considerations was gonna be the first part of a Cassel deal. I'd guess it'll be a 1st, maybe a 3rd and Thigpen essentially for Cassel, Vrabel and a mid pick or two.

Great. Aaron Curry to the Patriots.

Every year the damn Rats end up getting high value and a high pick... God im sick of it!!! They'll be picking 3rd if they got KC's first, which they probably did... F*****S!!!

so lame...
i really hope brady is awful this year, and i wish cassel the best, until he's a threat..
i think he's vastly overratted and would stuggle outside the Belichek system he was raised in...
If the cheifs use the same offense as the Pats Cassel should even be better with a year under him...

Well my friend's brother is Kevin O'Connell, the new backup to brady...

What is the Cheifs traded their 2nd and 3rd, plus thigpen for cassel...
Now the pats have to early picks and a solid no. 2 QB

Back
Top Bottom