MERGED: Cassel and Vrabel Traded to Chiefs! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cassel and Vrabel Traded to Chiefs!

I really like the move for KC. Do I think Cassel will be the same player in KC as he was for NE? No, probably not. That said, he is worth a 2nd round pick. The Chiefs can now go Aaron Curry, an OT or Michael Crabtree in the first. Well done IMO.

Schefter is now reporting that the deal isn't done.
Apparently a 2nd 'surprise' team has submerged... more to come.

For the most part they're not jumping for joy on Chiefsplanet right about now - with Cassel or Pioli.. but the scuttlebutt is it'll be a second.

This comment is from one of the more "disgruntled" KC fans:
I'm gonna go tear my balls off..then eat them..**** them out of my ***..scoop them into a blender with the ****-water from the toilet and mail a ballsack/**** smoothie to Arrowhead 1.

edit: interesting how no actual words were censored on CP

he's just helping out the pats organization on purpose.

Thigpen showed more than enough last year to come in this year as a definitive starter.

Patriots | Hold still... Cassel situation just got more complicated
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:30:21 -0800

Updating previous reports, Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports a third, undisclosed team has entered the picture surrounding QB Matt Cassel. The trade parameters are in place between the New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs, but it is not a definite yet that he is being shipped to Kansas City. Schefter says Cassel is being traded, to which team has yet to be determined.

Also mentioned the possibility of a three team deal (what is this, the NBA?) where a third team would get the #3, the Pats would get a mid to late 1st rounder, and the Chiefs would get Cassel and some draft consdieration...extras included all around, of course. Could it be the Bucs? Moving up to spend some of that cap room? Maybe Stafford?

Man I hope that Larry Johnson changed his tune and wants to stay in KC now cuz I really dont want him being a Patsy. Looks llike KC and Denver are tired of messing around. Atleast they wont sneak in another 8-8 team again.

Was it last year or the year before when some weird trade with the falcons, saints and broncos took place?

I don't remember the exact teams but it was 3 team trade.....

Larry Johnson beats up women....hes manly enough for the Pats ( Their linemen do pull hair in fights, you know)

Back
Top Bottom