Merged: Chad Jackson in the first | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Jackson in the first

Saban coached against Jackson at LSU so he knows how could he is. If he's there and Nick feels we need him, we'll get him. If not, we won't. simple as that. Personally I think Chad Jackson is a great wr and would love to have him, but I feel we have other concerns than a wideout to address

I also saw the competition for the wr's and Chad blew away the rest of the guys. He seems like a legit #1 wr for someone and I hope we take him in the first. That should solidify the offensive side of the ball.. backup qb and OL depth is also a need.

All 3(Jackson,Holmes,Moss) top WR's have speed,Hands and good route runnners...Chad is #1 and is gonna be a great 1....Keep him in Florida Nick.

I wouldn't complain if we got Jackson or Holmes.
But I think we'll go D in the 1st.
But Jackson looked awesome at the combine and it just wasn't his speed. The recieving skills drills he looked amazing, very soft hands. He was head and shoulders above the other receivers. Reminded me a little of Chad Johnson.
I wish Holmes would of been at the combine.

All depends on the rest of FA and wether or not anyone will be willing to trade for picks! If we are able to pick up Arrington/Peterson I think we can get a capable corner later in the draft and take BPA in the first!!!

Chad is sick nasty and would hurt to pass him up but if you have chad Jackson huff or chad Greenway wuts more a need ????( huff )

if chads there and we dont take him i would be mad.i see us taking him because hes from the sec:wink:

Oh wow if Vernon Davis were there and the Fins drafted him to play WR I'd be insanely happy. Wow what a weapon...

I think Davis could play WR though and if both are available, take Davis any day.

I'm all for it and have stated so all week long.
QB-Pep
RB-Brown
WR-CC
WR-Booker
WR-Jackson
TE-Randy

We'd have the most complete offence in our history...Dad was the best ever but he never had a running game so this offence would score more points and would be able to run out the clock when ahead thanks to Ronnie.

Ozzy rules!!

You guys have just fallen in love with size & speed, that's not all that makes a football player. Santonio Holmes is still & has been the #1 WR in the draft.

SMadison29 said:
You guys have just fallen in love with size & speed, that's not all that makes a football player. Santonio Holmes is still & has been the #1 WR in the draft.
Even if he is, he'll be gone to Philly.

Ozzy rules!!

SMadison29 said:

In your opinion. Jackson has much more than just size and speed. He's just as much if not more of a "football player" than Holmes is.

Back
Top Bottom