Merged: Cheap(Inexpensive) Authentic Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cheap(Inexpensive) Authentic Jerseys

Snickersbps

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cheap(Inexpensive) Authentic Jerseys

Theres a guy at work here that can get any Pro Sport jersey available. He's sells them for about $100, depending on the player. He noticed Im on this forum a lot during my breaks/lunch and asked me if anyone would be interested. Pretty much any player on the team is obtainable(minus some special teamers and back ups im sure...Id have to check on specific players availability other than the big names). They come in the factory wrap and have all the tags as if you would by them from a Pro Sports Shop.

So anyone interested? I was told the more people the cheaper the cost, so send me a PM if you're interested and the player/s you're interested in. Final cost, shipped, would be between $110-$115.

Thanks!

p.s. Other sports and teams too, not just fins :) also mods, since its soooo slow, PLEASE leave this in the main forum for a bit, as Im just trying to pass on a pretty sweet deal to my fellow fin fans.

hmm...

How much would shipping be to Canada?

I am looking for a J. Taylor (white) size 50

jerseys...

yes...definetly interested..... a surtain in aqua and a chambers in white...both size 54.....raysorm@stennis.navy.mil is my e-mail...currently i am out at sea!!! by the way...some dolphins were on my ship about a week ago...travis minor and others...i have pics so i will put them on this great site later...thx :)

canada huh? Not sure exactly, but PM me your address and Ill get a quote and let you know exactly.

By the way guys, it takes about 2-3 weeks for him to get the jerseys, and he'll give them to me and I'll have them out the next day.

Mods- Merged? Did I post it twice? Sorry :(

Snap- Ill shoot you an email later about address and all for where I should be shipping it, a bit swamped at the moment so I really only hopped on the site to check out the interest so far

When you say Pro jersey you are talking about the ones that have the shorter sleeve with the elastic in it right?

exactly JJ777. They're the same ones you buy from the official site.

here's one on eBay (not going for a price comparison...just a picture to go by until I can get a picture of my own)

send me a PM with your address and the player,size, and color you're interested in, and when I have enough Ill let the guy know of the order to be placed. Ill also send a PM back to you with exact total(actual shipping paid only, so no worries)

You are talking about the ones that usually go for 200 + dollars right?..Are you sure this is not a scam?..If it is legit...I AM INTERESTED

Hey who ever buys a jersey let me know if it's legit. Post it on this board.

if it looks bad and its not good can you send it back and get your money back.

Okay, I just sent out a bunch of PMs... if you didnt get one and you have any questions, just leave a question here and Ill PM when I get home tonight.

Back
Top Bottom