Merged: Cheap(Inexpensive) Authentic Jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cheap(Inexpensive) Authentic Jerseys

It's the Reebok authentic?? If it is how did he get that hook up?

Rrodr038 said:
It's the Reebok authentic?? If it is how did he get that hook up?

Thats the whole Key, are they made by Reebok?

Heres the deal on shipping: The buyers(you) pays actual shipping rounded to the nearest dollar(up or down...some get lucky, some dont :D). We have an account with UPS here at work and its a bit cheaper than standard shipping, so hopefully that will help out. The Jerseys weigh 4/5 lbs, and theyre in cardboard boxes with packaging, so Im thinking theyre going to end up at 7/8 lbs(for one jersey...multiple jerseys in one box of course, but the weight will be more)

Payments: I'm fronting all the cash for the order because he doesnt order until he has the money(its a guy ive worked with for 7 years, so its okay ;)). Checks or Money Orders are prefered. I have PayPal, but if thats how you'd like to pay, then an extra $5 would be added to the final total for the amount I get charged for the transaction(Ive never done non-eBay transactions, do you still get charged? If not, then ignore that comment). Also, Ive never figured out how to get PayPal to deposit money from my account with them into my bank account. How do you do that? because that would be a necesity(sp) I will send each individual a PM with the total before shipping before placing the final order, and then with shipping once i have them and they are ready to go out.

Its late, and Im tired, so goodnight all. Happy dreaming of wonderful jerseys :D

Your PM really didn't answer my question. Are they Reebok or not?

hey, sorry I did forget to answer the reebok question. I just asked him, and he said the throwbacks he sells(that makes my mind start spinning a lot) arent, but the authentic current ones he gets are Reebok.

Im not sure about the orange ones, and neither is he. He emailed his son and when he gets the email(2-3 days usually) he'll let us know.

you can get the money from paypal by requesting a check for the balance to be sent to you it takes 3-4 weeks

LIDOLFAN said:
you can get the money from paypal by requesting a check for the balance to be sent to you it takes 3-4 weeks

do they charge you anything?

Thanks a bunch! That would really help a lot.

You can have it automatically deposited into your checking/savings account too. PayPal only charges for itmes that are purchased via credit card. If you purchase via PayPal Account, there is no charge.

I think paypal is really great. I sometimes use it to pay bills after selling high dollar items on E-bay!

just sent out a bunch more PM's answering questions and getting some info I didnt have. I'm pretty sure I got everyone, if not, send me a PM. I'm hoping I can get in the order by Thursday or Friday next week. If you're being cautious and want to wait til others get theirs to order some of your own, dont worry. I was told today that we can put in as many orders as we like, just we have to have a minimum amount to keep the cost per jersey lower.

Any more questions or concers, leave a post here or send me a PM.

yeah I just spent about 5 minutes looking through the PayPal site. I've gotta say I feel a little retarded for not realizing how to withdraw my funds before. Thanks for the answers guys!

might be interested if everything is legit--not wanting to throw away $100+ ya know!! So when all is cool, I will contact you. Sorry about the skepticism, just...if it is too good to be true, it usually, well, you know the rest!!

Geoff in WI

Back
Top Bottom