Merged: Cheap(Inexpensive) Authentic Jerseys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Cheap(Inexpensive) Authentic Jerseys

sent you two PM's, but for everyone else, the readily available jerseys are Football, Basketball, and Baseball. Im looking into hockey and soccer as I'm writing this :)

Does he have an A rod pin striped baseball jersey or any throwback yankee jerseys

I take it you prefer not to respond to PM's? :lol:

I'm not sure what throwbacks he has the ability to get a hold of, so as people ask I ask him.

A-Rod is a very popular jersey for him, although,as Im not entirely familiar with baseball jerseys, do the pinstripes come in white or grey, or just white?

Also, what color throwbacks, and what sizes were you looking for?

Once I get all the questions ironed out, I pass along an email to him, he emails his son, and they get back to me in 2-4 days.

Medium and It would be great if he had white with blue pinstripes yankee jerseys

someone please confirm an order...if this is legit count me in as well...sorry ive been scammed before...but count me in if its legit.

hmmm...haven't seen one happy recipient yet. Please post if you get your jersey. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom