Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

I don't understand the infatuation with Miller. Solid player, but not once in his career did I ever say "wow. Thank god he's on our team."

Yes I hope we are able to lock him in!!

So many mixed reports lol.

But for now

smith1.gif

If Denver doesn't match, I'm a big fan of this move. We get a very talented RB on a reasonable contract through his prime years.

I dont believe they will match. They have 18 million, paying cj anderson 6 million brings them down around to 13. They need a qb plus need to sign their draft picks. Oh and forgot to mention they only have 49 players under contract.

I'd love CJ in Miami, he ran hard AF in Denver, especially in 2014. I hope they don't match but I'm not holding my breath.

I understand why some don't like losing Miller, but CJ is pretty similar and can bring it. Save some cap space and the coach is very familiar with him. It's all good. Now we MUST address the OL in some way. I'm sure we'll do some in the draft, but I'd like at least one FA guard to make sure we have a HUGE hole filled this year. I hope they looking at someone, but waiting for the market to come down after a few days.

@AllbrightNFL

Correction CJ Anderson contract will not be matched, will go to #Dolphins at 4 yrs/18mil ($10mil+ guarantees)

I posted that in the other thread and it was before this NFL Network report. He said he heard it from a source so nothing official on that tweet

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 13m13 minutes ago
Benjamin Allbright Retweeted Benjamin Allbright
#Broncos source texts back "Unlikely to match"

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 6m6 minutes ago
We shall see on CJ. They have 5 days. All I can do is relay what I'm told

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 4m4 minutes ago
NFL Network saying Denver will match CJ contract offer. We shall see

Like this move a lot. Finally gives us a legit goalline runner, and he's tough to bring down both in open space and between the tackles and ALWAYS has his legs churning. Ajayi could do well to learn from him.

Good Move.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 6m6 minutes ago
NFL Network saying Denver will match CJ contract offer. We shall see

Dude is losing all credibility this week

lol Denver matching this when they could of 2nd round tendered him would be a worse move than anything perceived wrong about the Dolphins moves.

Guy is a Fin

Back
Top Bottom