Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

CdOLzLCWAAMxL8J.jpg

:lol:

Anderson helped win me a fantasy league in 2014-15. He's a tough runner with solid quickness. He had a great SB. After Von Miller, Anderson is right there with Demarcus Ware for SB MVP.

I see him as an upgrade over Miller. So far, I love the signings/non-signings, but I don't love the trade; still, I'm not willing to outright bash it until I see who Miami drafts.

I'm not saying that I'm super optimistic about the season, but this relatively low-key offseason makes sense in a lot of ways. KDawg has touched upon it in multiple posts, and of the posts I've read, I think he's spot on.

Is it too late for me to give him poster of the year? Feel like he's echoed my sentiments every move.

Try and deflect... CJ probably laughed about it. Big deal. Lol.

This would mean no Ezekiel Elliot right?

Sadly, no Zeke. IMHO we have to get a young DE and a quality guard out of this draft. If I was betting , my money would be on Lawson in round 1. I'd also like an upgrade of Earl Mitchell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd also like an upgrade of Earl Mitchell.

We already have an upgrade to Earl Mitchell and his name is Jordan Phillips.If we release Mitchell we would need another dt for sure, but I think Phillips is ready to make a big impact!

Why are people complaining about this move? Ajayi will start imo and him and CJ will be a good 1-2 punch as long as we fix the guard position. I'm not happy about moving from 8 to 13 and getting Anderson is a good move

Ozzy rules

Sadly, no Zeke. IMHO we have to get a young DE and a quality guard out of this draft. If I was betting , my money would be on Lawson in round 1. I'd also like an upgrade of Earl Mitchell.

Am I the only one who sees taking a CB at #13 a must? Eli Apple? Mackensie Alexander?

Are we going to roll with Byron Maxwell, Bobby McCain and Jamar Taylor?!?!

Back
Top Bottom