Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

Can the Dolphins pull the offer anytime during the waiting period? I'd hate for them to sit on their hands (RB wise) while other RB's accept offers.

Can the Dolphins pull the offer anytime during the waiting period? I'd hate for them to sit on their hands (RB wise) while other RB's accept offers.

If anderson doesnt sign then theres no point in anyone else. Anderson fits the system and is young and talented. No point in wasting money on a bum vet

Pull the offer? The logic of the situation tells you theres no reason to do that. We will land CJ. Consider the following:

- IF Denver put a 2.5M (give or take) tender on Anderson, they would have avoided this problem entirely because any team who went after CJ had to not only outbid, but surrender a 2nd rounder to Denver. They decided that wasn't worth 2.5M.
- Denver didn't want to pay Osweiler 18M/4 yr contract and are now frantically searching for QB options...
- Kaep seems to be their QB choice and it won't be cheap to bring him to Denver.
- Denver has 17M in cap space
- Miami's offer puts a colossal 2016 11M hit (bonus + 2016 salary) on Denver to match the deal.

John Elway would have to be as bi-polar and indecisive as my ex to match this deal. Absolutely NO reason to pull out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt it if he has signed it

He has signed it.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/10/dolphins-sign-c-j-anderson-to-offer-sheet/

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

UK...the dispute is whether Denver is going to match. NFLN says they will and this Albright guy that thinks he is the next Mort...says they won't and then kind of backed off.

Somehow Albright will take another victory lap when it is over.

I'm ok with this. Anderson, Ajayi, seems good to me.

Adam Scheffer seemed to think it was questionable that Denver would match on sportscenter, but who knows at this point.

There's our starting RB. Too bad we'd have to give up a pick. Probably a 4th

Smart move by the FO front loading the contract. I doubt Denver will pay 6 mil this year with their current cap situation. We'll see...

Am I the only one who sees taking a CB at #13 a must? Eli Apple? Mackensie Alexander?

Are we going to roll with Byron Maxwell, Bobby McCain and Jamar Taylor?!?!

Corners are useless without a pass rush and there are veteran corners still available. The defensive line is thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom