Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

So does that mean he automatically goes back to Denver or does he get to choose?

Not sure why he would pick Miami over the reigning SB champs though...

I know you're just harping, but it's up to the Broncos. The fact that they wouldn't tender him at a 2nd round level for another $1M tells you that it would be shocking, and idiotic for them to match.

Am I the only one who sees taking a CB at #13 a must? Eli Apple? Mackensie Alexander?

Are we going to roll with Byron Maxwell and Jamar Taylor?!?!

am I the crazy one? lol

Patience young grasshopper. There's options.

Not to mention that Von Miller is going to get some gross money coming off of that SB MVP performance and what OV just got with NY.

Too bad there isn't another CJ Anderson thread to post this in...

Am I the only one who sees taking a CB at #13 a must? Eli Apple? Mackensie Alexander?

Are we going to roll with Byron Maxwell, Bobby McCain and Jamar Taylor?!?!

Going to have to draft a CB early also most likely going to be drafting an OG early. Still probably going to sign another CB & OG in free agency but all of the top guys are gone an the Dolphins do not want to overpay.

Are we going to roll with Byron Maxwell, Bobby McCain and Jamar Taylor?!?!

You r not the only one, the forum is filled with your sentiments but I disagree. Last we drafted corners high they both sucked and got torched, it was a waste of picks, Vontae and Smiff. Plus, the team needs to draft beasts not need, so everything is on the table not just corners.

Good player, would be very pleased with this

On the topic of corners, what about Morris Claiborne? Is he toast? I didn't follow his Dallas career.

I like cj a lot too. 2 million off of what miller was to make.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is it too late for me to give him poster of the year? Feel like he's echoed my sentiments every move.

Miami is an easy target. In recent history, if you're not sure, it's best to assume that Miami is making the wrong move. But, given what and who they're paying/not paying, it's hard for me to be down on the moves. I'm glad to see that there are posters willing to examine each move, rather than defaulting to Miami sux.

You r not the only one, the forum is filled with your sentiments but I disagree. Last we drafted corners high they both sucked and got torched, it was a waste of picks, Vontae and Smiff. Plus, the team needs to draft beasts not need, so everything is on the table not just corners.

Vontae and Smith, wastes :lol:

You gotta pay the troll toll to get in to that little boy's hole, I guess..

Too bad there isn't another CJ Anderson thread to post this in...

great AV, by the way. What an incredible show Rick & Morty is. Best animated show on TV (and thats saying something with the season South Park had).

Speaking of AVs, I need a new one. Perhaps a player, but nothing is as timeless as Rick Sanchez. Wubalubadubdub to you, sir..

Thread title confuses me

Did they match or not? Ive been in work meetings all night

Is anyone seeing them matching as official? I'm not. I would imagine they would take their time if they have 5 days

Thread title is super misleading and as of now untrue

Back
Top Bottom