Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

He doesn't care either way. He wasn't expecting this type of money but he is getting it regardless of city. Good for him

So we have one team that is over-evaluating a player despite the original team under-evaluating him, including that player himself. :ponder:

CJ Anderson visits/signs offer sheet with Dolphins-NFL Network says Denver wi...

Don't brush off the fact that they didn't tender a second rounder on him. I don't buy they did that because they under estimated his value. Bronco's have cap issues and need a starting and back up QB not to mention signing a draft class.

If reports that Kapernick is the target are true, that eats 11.9 of their cap space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's always a great story to hear some undersized, undrafted player working his way into playing time with a successful team then leveraging success in the postseason into an overinflated contract with some sucker team. It's a shame we're that sucker team though.

Start at 18:38

[video=youtube;Xd1ETdZCkCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1ETdZCkCY[/video]

When they started taking about how confusing the Fins offense was because WR's routes/depths had no distinction in the play calling I couldn't believe it. WTF was going on in that building?

When they started taking about how confusing the Fins offense was because WR's routes/depths had no distinction in the play calling I couldn't believe it. WTF was going on in that building?

Because that won't affect Tannehill's progression as a qb....Philbin was a disaster in Miami. We may have to really think about if the Philbin era, with everything that is coming out about the team and coaches and lack of audibles and now routes/depth, isn't one of the WORST coaching eras we have ever had.

Take away Miller's 85 yard td run and his average would be 4.1 yards per carry. Just saying it seems like one run seems to be the difference between everyone praising Miller or the same people saying he only rushed for 786 and 4.1 ypc and needs to be replaced. If Houston's safty doesn't miss the tackle this discussion could look a lot different. Another way to look at it is with out that great game in Houston Miller finishes the season with 697 yards on 180 carries an and a 3.9 ypc average. He also has six 100 yards rushing games in the past two seasons. That's not all on Miller, a big portion of the blame goes to the line and how he was used by the coaching staff.

That is what happens at 12 carries a game. YPC suffers but artificially as a function of the lack of carries as he never gets into the flow of the game. Miller has 300 carries, he is a 1300 yard back with zero reservations. Oh and add 50 receptions to that.

Makes you reevaluate some of the ball placement from Thill. Sounds like it all was a huge mess.

I'd like to think Miami anticipates Denver won't match, otherwise, why even make the offer?

The Broncos had placed a low-round tender on Anderson worth $1.671 million for 2016. The Broncos have five days to match Miami's offer, but the likelihood of them meeting that price is slim.

Thats from Denver Post....so it looks like we have our back...I like it.

We've had some bad coaches recently, Philbin by far was the worst and least qualified for the job.

I would hire Cam Cameron a 100 times out of a 100 before considering Philbin.

Start at 18:38

[video=youtube;Xd1ETdZCkCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1ETdZCkCY[/video]

Thx man. I had almost got over my Philbin rage.

God damn that ****ing guy. What a ****ing tool. How can someone have such a rare opportunity to be a NFL HC, and screw it up so much.

The Broncos don't even have a quarterback and they are capstrapped with like 50 players. They are talking a trade for Kapernick too. No way they match this deal.

The RB that was backing up Ivory in NY, Bilal Powell (former Raven, right?) was playing great down the stretch and was pissing me off as Ivory's fantasy owner. Ivory's value was plummeting late in the year and that back-up was a big reason. The announcers were commenting that they never saw Powell run as fast as he was in December last year. I'm not sure if his vision is elite (probably not) but if he's running that fast, please bring him in and hand-cuff him to Ajayi and go from there. If you weren't that confident in Ajayi, you should've payed Lamar. If you are comfortable in Ajayi as your 15-20 carries-per-game guy, then why even spend CJ Anderson money?
In the meantime, Powell should be your back-up option when Denver matches Miami's offer sheet for Anderson.

Back
Top Bottom