Merged: Class Action Time Guys, Time to Sue the NFL/Need a lawyer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Class Action Time Guys, Time to Sue the NFL/Need a lawyer

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Class Action Time Guys, Time to Sue the NFL

Well if there is a attorney on this site, he or she needs to put together a class action law suit against the NFL so we are not taken advantage of again as paying customers of Direct Tv. We are being ripped off, it is time to make new case law guys, I am sure you will get everybody on this site to join in and then from there it will roll, you will make alot of money and become a hero to us small guys

Request for Lawyer and Judge Help for Action and Possible Class Action Suit

If there is a lawyer of judge who visits this site I have a request for help.

As of now DiectTV is planning to delay the telecast of Saturday's game for 24 hours. I feel this is a flat out violation of the subscriber deal for NFL Sunday Ticket, and constitutes fraud by DiectTV and possibly the NFL also.

I request that a lawyer would file for restraining order to force DirectTV to show the game live to it's paying subscribers. I also request for a judge to approve it. I also request that a lawyer would initiate a class-action lawsuit to force the terms of the agreement for the subscribers. Also to include the NFL in the suit if they are a roadblock to proper redress of the situation.

I would glady be a willing plaintiff in this action.

mf52dolphin said:

As of now DiectTV is planning to delay the telecast of Saturday's game for 24 hours. I feel this is a flat out violation of the subscriber deal for NFL Sunday Ticket, and constitutes fraud by DiectTV and possibly the NFL also.

I request that a lawyer would file for restraining order to force DirectTV to show the game live to it's paying subscribers. I also request for a judge to approve it. I also request that a lawyer would initiate a class-action lawsuit to force the terms of the agreement for the subscribers. Also to include the NFL in the suit if they are a roadblock to proper redress of the situation.

MERGE!

mf52dolphin said:

Merge?!?!

I also will help out with this...but I am not a lawyer...just a nuclear physicist, so my skills aren't very useful in these early stages ;)

The minimal thing that they could do for us DTV/NFL Sunday Ticket people is return 1/12 our our money. Psychological damage is much higher. I haven't missed a Fin game since 1992.

Btw... replying with merge doesn't really affect wether or not a thread gets merged by the mods :D

Isn't Directv Sunday Ticket advertised as every NFL game? There has to be some legal ground that they have to show the game live. They will be getting many nasty emails and phone calls if this game isn't on live. Just put the damn game on, just like if it were sunday.

If you guys pull this off, you will be my heros

midwest_phinfan said:
Isn't Directv Sunday Ticket advertised as every NFL game? There has to be some legal ground that they have to show the game live. They will be getting many nasty emails and phone calls if this game isn't on live. Just put the damn game on, just like if it were sunday.

It's the NFL's call. They tell DTV what they can show and when they can show it. The NFL is responsible here.

Back
Top Bottom