Merged: Class Action Time Guys, Time to Sue the NFL/Need a lawyer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Class Action Time Guys, Time to Sue the NFL/Need a lawyer

According to the dolphins@miamidolphins.com they told me via email that:

Federal legislation prohibits NFL games from being televised on Saturdays prior
to Thanksgiving to protect the rights of college football.

On the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket Questions page, they say:

NFL SUNDAY TICKET consists of regular season Sunday games broadcast at 1 pm and 4 pm EST.

Suing them would be difficult, but I would love to throw in a few bucks to try. It still won't get the game on this Saturday. I'm pissed.

Let's hire Johnny Cochran! CHEWBACCA DEFENSE! :lol:

Who told you to put the baum on!?!?!

I'd chip in $10 and I don't even have DirecTV.

Direct TV IS showing the game on Sunday. There is no case for a law suit, as they are living up to the agreement they have set.

It would be nice if they would just show the game live on the NFL channel like they have been doing with some of the preseason games.

My gosh, this too funny. Suing solves everything right? How about starting a thread to donate for people that will be affected by the hurricanes? Now I'm not on a high horse, I'm not better than anyone at all, but c'mon people, get over yourselves. Hate on me all you like because I can be a a-hole quite often but there will be people out there that are going to have higher needs than if they'll be able to see a football game or not. Use this energy for something positive. I think I need to get some McDonalds, I hope it doesn't make me fat.

And besides, in a class action lawsuit like this, none of the actual plaintiffs ever get anything. It's the scumbag trial lawyer who gets all the money. Count me out.

Back
Top Bottom