Merged: Deflategate report | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

The ballboy referred to himself in text as the deflator before the season even started.

The text messages destroy Bradys credibility.

The equipment guys joked about rugby balls, so if I can borrow a comment made by The Walrus...

... as punishment, force the Patriots to play 1-4 games with rugby balls on offense next year. Seriously. It'd be must-see TV.

I have no emotional attachment, I hate the Pats more than any team besides the Giants but I can appreciate greatness. Did the same thing w/ Marino.

you guys are off and running here bit where is the actual evidence? and where is the proof this has helped NE win./ last I checked they just beat an all time great D in the SB by coming back from 10 down in the 4th qtr w/ heavily scrutinized footballs.

The fact that you're a Jet fan and you hate the Giants more than the Patriots tells me all I need to know about you as a sports fan.
I'm a Yankee fan too, that's like saying "I hate the Mets more than the Red Sox." Are you ****ing kidding me? That's crazy dude.

I didn't read anything other than excerpts, I knew he had the balls manipulated. I knew he was guilty based on that PC before the SB. I just don't think this is a big deal at all. some QBs like overinflated, some under.

ok, now let's take into account the outrageous fumbling (or lack thereof) statistics that have been put together on the patriots over the last fistful of years, coupled with more superbowl appearances than any other franchise? still not a big deal for the NFL?

The fact that you're a Jet fan and you hate the Giants more than the Patriots tells me all I need to know about you as a sports fan.
I'm a Yankee fan too, that's like saying "I hate the Mets more than the Red Sox." Are you ****ing kidding me? That's crazy dude.

actually many die hard Yankees fans hate the mets more than any other team including the red sox

I didn't read anything other than excerpts, I knew he had the balls manipulated. I knew he was guilty based on that PC before the SB. I just don't think this is a big deal at all. some QBs like overinflated, some under.

I hear the root point you are making, they all do it. However, as it appears now, Brady got caught and possibly are looking to make an example of Brady and the Pats.

This kind of cements how many view the Pats in general. A lot of ppl view them as cheaters. We've all witness, starting near the beginning of their 1st run, how players would get all kinds of mystery injuries. IMO the fake injuries is far worse than this deflate ball thing, but you take it where you can get it.

Smh you know hes guilty then. How are we dealing in probables if you know hes guilty!

Goodell ~ "Someone burn those footballs now...!"

Exactly!

This is why I think odds are they don't destroy Brady or the Pats. They are the freaking champs. If they do that, the NFL's front office looks even worse than the Pats and Brady.

The Patriots cheated?! Gotta admit, I did NOT see that one coming. I mean, it's not like they've ever cheated befo... ewww.

The equipment guys joked about rugby balls, so if I can borrow a comment made by The Walrus...

... as punishment, force the Patriots to play 1-4 games with rugby balls on offense next year. Seriously. It'd be must-see TV.

Would love to see that!

They would schedule all 4 games against the Colts where the patriots don't even need to throw the ball.

Back
Top Bottom