Merged: Deflategate report | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

If you think every team deliberately go around the rules like the pats do you're lying to yourself. The pats are the only team with a long list of cheating. Belichek needs to go. Greatest coach of all time my ass. He can't hold Don Shulas jock. Shula was a man of honor. Belichek has to cheat to win

Brady probably gets a 1-game (pre-season) suspension. Pats probably have to vacate one home game (pre-season).

Nothing will happen. NFL will not taint the Superbowl winner.

If you think every team deliberately go around the rules like the pats do you're lying to yourself. The pats are the only team with a long list of cheating. Belichek needs to go. Greatest coach of all time my ass. He can't hold Don Shulas jock. Shula was a man of honor. Belichek has to cheat to win

Shula was a man of honor and an all time great but why didn't he put the tarp down during rainy weather leading into the 1982 AFC Championship Game? coaches, players, teams will always find ways to gain an advantage.

I am a Yankee fan but the Mets are insignificant, the Giants have been the big brother and have won more than we have so I despise that franchise. I hate NE too but I would rather NE win a SB than NYG b/c I don't have to deal w/ NE fans on a daily basis.

One may not have anything to do w/ the other. How many fumbles did they have in the SB when the balls were under heavy scrutiny? why did they not win a SB from 2005 to 2013?

I think all teams are trying to find a way to gain an advantage, NE is just dumb enough to keep getting caught.

The Mets are to the Yankees what the Jets are to the Giants. there is your answer.

you are trying to use one specific game to poke a hole in an a scandal that blankets a near decade of nfl seasons...very silly argument. and the logic your question is trying to present is because they hadn't "won" the superbowls they so often appeared in, then they must be innocent? or it must not be effective? how about their all time highest winning % that transcends all sports? or does that not matter because they lost some of the superbowls they made it to? your argument is really a joke and does nothing to answer the question I provided.

I shouldn't have to connect the dots on how deflated footballs would be sensibly related to the air pressure in the football......

They better punish the Pats and Tom Brady big time. You think the other 31 owners are going to let Goodell slide with a one or two game suspension or just fines??? Those are his bosses. He better come down hard...especially after the domestic abuse issues he dealt with last year.

Second ****ing time these cheaters have been caught. The NFL needs to lay down the hammer. Brady needs to be suspended minimum 4 games.

you are trying to use one specific game to poke a hole in an a scandal that blankets a near decade of nfl seasons...very silly argument. and the logic your question is trying to present is because they hadn't "won" the superbowls they so often appeared in, then they must be innocent? or it must not be effective? how about their all time highest winning % that transcends all sports? or does that not matter because they lost some of the superbowls they made it to? your argument is really a joke and does nothing to answer the question I provided.

I shouldn't have to connect the dots on how deflated footballs would be sensibly related to the air pressure in the football......
the balls were not deflated, they were slightly underinflated. I doubt you could even squeeze them w/o applying a lot of pressure so let's not make them out to be deflated footballs here. if it gives a team an advantage why does Aaron Rodgers like overinflated footballs?

the balls were not deflated, they were slightly underinflated. I doubt you could even squeeze them w/o applying a lot of pressure so let's not make them out to be deflated footballs here. if it gives a team an advantage why does Aaron Rodgers like overinflated footballs?

Probably because iT helps him with the deep ball he throws so often.

Brady is a short ball thrower, a deflated football not only helps Bradys accuracy, it helps the receivers catch it, and helps the running backs hold onto it. as I mentioned earlier, it was Brady who asked for he rule change that allowed him to deflate the footballs.

Why did he ask for this change? Because it gave him an advantage!

Bring your bs somewhere else, I can't even believe any jets fan would sit here and defend this nonsense.

Bottom Line: when a team has to cheat to win, be it intercepting visiting teams' playcalling transmissions, videotaping practices, deflating balls, accepting scumbag Heath Evans Fins purloined playbook, and gawd knows what else, the team is in effect conceding that they know they are not good enough to win honestly and with integrity.

Probably because iT helps him with the deep ball he throws so often.

Brady is a short ball thrower, a deflated football not only helps Bradys accuracy, it helps the receivers catch it, and helps the running backs hold onto it. as I mentioned earlier, it was Brady who asked for he rule change that allowed him to deflate the footballs.

Why did he ask for this change? Because it gave him an advantage!

Bring your bs somewhere else, I can't even believe any jets fan would sit here and defend this nonsense.

he prefers the balls a certain way as do all QB, read up on how Eli Manning has balls prepared for gameday. some guys like it overinflated, some under. It's not a big deal at all but jealousy makes it a big deals. We are all jealous of what the Pats have done and we want to ear them down.

the balls were not deflated, they were slightly underinflated.

mr-t-lol.gif

Back
Top Bottom