Merged: Deflategate report | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

the balls were not deflated, they were slightly underinflated. I doubt you could even squeeze them w/o applying a lot of pressure so let's not make them out to be deflated footballs here. if it gives a team an advantage why does Aaron Rodgers like overinflated footballs?

the same reason some people like chocolate more than vanilla. he prefers throwing balls that are overinflated, it's a comfortable feel for him.

again, you're overlooking some very damning statistics that you must not have much regard for. the underinflated footballs goes beyond tom brady. he is the face of the franchise, the leader, but the benefit of having footballs that are easier to grip and hold onto does not limit itself to tom brady. as evidenced by the fumbling statistics.

Second ****ing time these cheaters have been caught. The NFL needs to lay down the hammer. Brady needs to be suspended minimum 4 games.

minimum a season! 4 games would be a joke! this guy has been doing this for a long long time.

he prefers the balls a certain way as do all QB, read up on how Eli Manning has balls prepared for gameday. some guys like it overinflated, some under. It's not a big deal at all but jealousy makes it a big deals. We are all jealous of what the Pats have done and we want to ear them down.
Some pitchers prefer to have better grip with pine tar
Some bicyclists prefer better stamina with HGH
Some linemen prefer more bulk with steroids
That's why they had to make it illegal
Bottom line: they broke the rules to gain an advantage

the same reason some people like chocolate more than vanilla. he prefers throwing balls that are overinflated, it's a comfortable feel for him.

again, you're overlooking some very damning statistics that you must not have much regard for. the underinflated footballs goes beyond tom brady. he is the face of the franchise, the leader, but the benefit of having footballs that are easier to grip and hold onto does not limit itself to tom brady. as evidenced by the fumbling statistics.

exactly(bolded part)

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk · 7m7 minutes ago
Remember the report that 10 of 12 balls were 2.0 PSI under the minimum? Yeah, that was bullcrap http://wp.me/p14QSB-9LAq

CEVpzfZUMAAVZBA.jpg

They were outside the limit, while none of the Colts balls were. It doesn't matter if they were .10 PSI under. There are rules in sports. What's the point of competitive sports if rules are not followed?

The Patriots cheated?! Gotta admit, I did NOT see that one coming. I mean, it's not like they've ever cheated befo... ewww.

It's not just the fact that he knew the balls were underinflated, but Brady lied to the league and bribed those guys. Let's be real here.

Wow, I expect the pats fans defending brady but a jets fan? Wtf?

Ozzy rules!!

the balls were not deflated, they were slightly underinflated. I doubt you could even squeeze them w/o applying a lot of pressure so let's not make them out to be deflated footballs here. if it gives a team an advantage why does Aaron Rodgers like overinflated footballs?

Are you out of your ****ing mind?

Pete Rose did far less to be banned from his sport. If I was commish, I would ban Brady, ban Belichek, and disband that rotten corrupt franchise. We could replace them with the Toronto Argonaughts. I would then melt their superbowl trophies and mold them into a giant asterisk.

It's not just the fact that he knew the balls were underinflated, but Brady lied to the league and bribed those guys. Let's be real here.

his lying is what will get him in trouble. the issue at hand was not a big deal but they don't like being lied to

"His shoes weren't untied the laces just weren't woven together"

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

"I didn't spill the milk it just happened to escape from the glass"

Pete Rose did far less to be banned from his sport. If I was commish, I would ban Brady, ban Belichek, and disband that rotten corrupt franchise. We could replace them with the Toronto Argonaughts. I would then melt their superbowl trophies and mold them into a giant asterisk.

Pete Rose Broke the cardinal rule of baseball, he deserved his banishment and should never be allowed back. That issue is nowhere near comparable to this one.

how bout the part where it says that the pats council tried to tell them that the "tom" being referred to in those texts exchanges was a different tom

you gotta be kidding me...belichick and kraft knew about this also...there's no way kraft didnt review video tape etc prior to making his press conference about how they did nothing wrong...no way

Back
Top Bottom