Merged: Deflategate report | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

****. Now I have to catch up on almost 300 posts. Damnit, I need another beer.

Did i read this correctly? Brady declined to give them his email and texts.

To me, that's the smoking gun.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Wow...

I've seen so much **** spewed in this thread...."Integrity of the game" and all that.

Every QB does **** to the ball...they stretched the limit and tried to get away with something...got caught...the only issue is he lied...he tell the truth and this all goes away

Some of you are acting as if Tom Brady came in and ****ed your girl...or insulted Tannehill (I'm not sure what is worse with some)...who cares...fine him, suspend him for a game and let this dumb **** die.

I hear you. But it's never the crime it's the cover up. Brady lied thru his teeth!

To me, that's the smoking gun.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

I hear you. But it's never the crime it's the cover up. Brady lied thru his teeth!

He did...so did I earlier today when I complimented my mother's hair cut

Ok. Everybody agrees that belicheat is a good coach. He's definitely leaps and bounds better than many. But is he THAT MUCH better than every other coach in the league? The discipline he has with his team makes him so much better than even the second best coach in the league? I don't think so. He's not the only hard ass that punishes a player for fumbling.... Coughlin is tough on players when they make a mistake, didn't stop his giants from fumbling every 90 plays on average. Harbaugh.... His Ravens fumbled every 117 plays. Patriots? Once every 187 plays. Followed by the texans at every 140 plays.

You have 30 teams scattered quite evenly between 76 and 131, then one at 140 and one at 187.... A person has to be blind if they don't see any issue there....

Ok. Everybody agrees that belicheat is a good coach. He's definitely leaps and bounds better than many. But is he THAT MUCH better than every other coach in the league? The discipline he has with his team makes him so much better than even the second best coach in the league? I don't think so. He's not the only hard ass that punishes a player for fumbling.... Coughlin is tough on players when they make a mistake, didn't stop his giants from fumbling every 90 plays on average. Harbaugh.... His Ravens fumbled every 117 plays. Patriots? Once every 187 plays. Followed by the texans at every 140 plays.

You have 30 teams scattered quite evenly between 76 and 131, then one at 140 and one at 187.... A person has to be blind if they don't see any issue there....

How convenient that the exact same year Brady vouched for the new ball rule that BB's miraculous anti-fumble coaching comes into effect.

Let's see if his "coaching" ends up being much less effective this year when it comes to fumbling.

I can't believe that anybody would support Brady on this people smoke weed ricky and get suspended for a year, and it didn't enhance his ability to run the ball.
Brady cheated he enhanced his ability to throw the ball the rb's didn't fumble and now this isn't a big deal.
Brady should be gone for a year and the Pats should apologize to all the other teams the fans and the NFL for cheating.

How can anybody condone this?....Especially in light of him being a primary factor in getting the ability to have access to his balls in the first place in 2007.

He paid off a ball boy to deflate his balls well below the league minimum....then lied to the world about it.

There will be blood..........

B
I can't believe that anybody would support Brady on this people smoke weed ricky and get suspended for a year, and it didn't enhance his ability to run the ball.
Brady cheated he enhanced his ability to throw the ball the rb's didn't fumble and now this isn't a big deal.
Brady should be gone for a year and the Pats should apologize to all the other teams the fans and the NFL for cheating.

He did more than than just cheat. He colluded with signed footballs with red who was fired and didn't cooperate in investigation. Troy Vincent and co. Are charged with levying penalties to make sure this doesn't happen again. Penalty should at least be very heavy on Brady. They can't allow just anyone to be able to get footballs to refs regardless if it's for charity because it was for use by a ref.

This is why he jumped a cliff. Was creating a distraction. He knows big sheet coming.

Two key issues with regard to Brady...

1. The investigators didn't find his testimony credible.
2. He refused to provide his cell phone/texts.

It is very clear that this report is massively damaging to Brady. The NFL has to act.

For starters the rule about integrity of the game is why this whole investigation was undertaken in the first place...so its absolutely an integrity of the game issue

Did you guys read where mcnally is usually with the balls while the officials are handling pregame duties for 10 to 15 minutes by himself? Basically its saying that only because of the fact so many people were in the lockerroom watching the end of the nfc champ game did he have to take the balls out and to the bathroom to tamper with them...

You are kidding yourself if you think this was just a one time thing...the deflater in april of 2014 even as he called himself was already in full force...theyve been doing this for years

Hell they were even investigated in 2004 for trying to get a practice ball on the field instead of a game ball...

Cheaters...integrity of the game tarnished cheaters

And then these two ass holes explanation for their texts was trying to sell game tickets...like 50 yard 15 rows up tickets would ever be hard to sell...they need to verify how that lockerroom attendant joker got those season tickets anyways not just take his word thats for sure...30 year tickets 32 years working for the team...been working there since he was 16

Back
Top Bottom