Merged: Deflategate report | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

Nothing will happen. The timing alone suggests they want to sweep this under the rug as quietly as possible. Definitely no coincidence and was released after the draft and probably no coincidence it was released the same day Collins was cleared of charges.

This may have been posted earlier but here are some of the quotes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/06/deflategate-texts_n_7226664.html

9. The exchange in which Jastremski told McNally that Brady, unhappy with how the balls were inflated, said McNally “must have a lot of stress trying to get them done.”

Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you
must have a lot of stress trying to get them done...
Jastremski: I told him it was. He was right though...
Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs ****ed us...a few
of then were at almost 16
8. The text in which McNally says he’s going to get revenge on Tom by inflating the balls so much that they become “****in balloon.”

McNally: Tom sucks...im going make that next ball a ****in balloon
7. The text in which McNally says “**** tom” and then says “****in watermelons coming.”

McNally: **** tom....make sure the pump is attached to the needle.....****in watermelons coming
6. The text exchange in which McNally implies he better be compensated for whatever he’s about to do with a “big needle” for Tom Brady.

Jastremski: I have a big needle for u this week
McNally: Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks....or its a rugby sunday
McNally: **** tom
Jastremski: Maybe u will have some nice size 11s in ur locker
McNally: Tom must really be working your balls hard this week
5. The text in which an angry McNally says “The only thing deflating [on Sunday]... is [Tom Brady’s] passing rating.”

McNally: The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating
4. The exchange in which McNally literally refers to himself as “the deflator.”

McNally: You working
Jastremski: Yup
McNally: Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator
3. And then makes a joke about letting the world know about whatever they’re doing.

McNally: Chill buddy im just ****in with you ....im not going to espn........yet
2. The text exchange between Brady and Jastremski in which Brady tried to calm Jastremski after people started whispering about deflategate.

Brady: “You good Jonny boy?”
Brady: “You doing good?”
Jastremski: “Still nervous; so far so good though”

I really felt bad for the Patriots of the 70s; they were a perennial laughing stock, they went an entire decade without beating the Dolphins.

What? Are you from ****ing Mars?

So I got this from the thread so far:

The evidence is damning. Very. To the entire organization from the top down.

Cheatriots have yet to win a legit SB since they renamed themselves to New England.

There is doubt that much will be done since it followed the timeline we all sensed it would being an after thought to to the draft and the fact that minimal and questionable penalties were handed out to other ballclubs so far this offseason. But, I am still holding out hope otherwise.

And there's that one delusional poster who still hangs around here like a never ending case of herpes and makes a troll look like a beauty queen.

Whew, I'm all caught up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube;0208KX-j6mU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=0208KX-j6mU[/video]

[video=youtube;Pew-BMMvpt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=Pew-BMMvpt8[/video]

This may have been posted earlier but here are some of the quotes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/06/deflategate-texts_n_7226664.html

9. The exchange in which Jastremski told McNally that Brady, unhappy with how the balls were inflated, said McNally “must have a lot of stress trying to get them done.”

Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you
must have a lot of stress trying to get them done...
Jastremski: I told him it was. He was right though...
Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs ****ed us...a few
of then were at almost 16
8. The text in which McNally says he’s going to get revenge on Tom by inflating the balls so much that they become “****in balloon.”

McNally: Tom sucks...im going make that next ball a ****in balloon
7. The text in which McNally says “**** tom” and then says “****in watermelons coming.”

McNally: **** tom....make sure the pump is attached to the needle.....****in watermelons coming
6. The text exchange in which McNally implies he better be compensated for whatever he’s about to do with a “big needle” for Tom Brady.

Jastremski: I have a big needle for u this week
McNally: Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks....or its a rugby sunday
McNally: **** tom
Jastremski: Maybe u will have some nice size 11s in ur locker
McNally: Tom must really be working your balls hard this week
5. The text in which an angry McNally says “The only thing deflating [on Sunday]... is [Tom Brady’s] passing rating.”

McNally: The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating
4. The exchange in which McNally literally refers to himself as “the deflator.”

McNally: You working
Jastremski: Yup
McNally: Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator
3. And then makes a joke about letting the world know about whatever they’re doing.

McNally: Chill buddy im just ****in with you ....im not going to espn........yet
2. The text exchange between Brady and Jastremski in which Brady tried to calm Jastremski after people started whispering about deflategate.

Brady: “You good Jonny boy?”
Brady: “You doing good?”
Jastremski: “Still nervous; so far so good though”

seems legit...

[video=youtube;0208kx-j6mu]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=0208kx-j6mu[/video]

[video=youtube;pew-bmmvpt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=pew-bmmvpt8[/video]
wow!!!

Tom Brady & the Patriots have never won a Super Bowl legitimately.

100% of their Super Bowl victories came during the Spygate and Deflategate eras.

Me: reading this thread:
yesjacknicholson.gif

And tasting Patriots' tears:

3456709_o.gif

Funny, I keep waiting to watch coverage of any of this on Sportscenter...lead story right now?? (8pm western time) A first time baseball player hit his homerun in the MLB. That's the lead story. Now they are on hockey playoffs. 8 minutes into the show. Not a word about the Wells report. Laughable!

Just a reporter (could be a fan but he takes a run at the shield for setting up Tom Terrific)
Either way Im glad they did... Make sure you can gather evidence before you handle any retribution... they are known cheaters and anyone defending them is making themselves look bad...

Back
Top Bottom