MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS!

Damn it........ I was watching that game too, and I turned it!!! I always miss everything, what happened exactly???

Turn on espnnews, it will be on all night...

ESPNEWS been showing the details on the fight between players then fans throwing liquid/ice at players then the players attacking them in retaliation & some.......

outlawd2u said:
Damn it........ I was watching that game too, and I turned it!!! I always miss everything, what happened exactly???
Long story short, Artest fouls Ben Wallace hard with under a minute to go in a blowout, Wallace shoves him in the face and the two teams shove each other around. Its controlled until a fan throws a cup or bottle at Artest's face and he goes after him in the crowd. After that, the Palace just goes insane. You have to see it to believe it, the ugliest thing Ive ever seen in sports.

here is what happened, artest fouled ben wallace hard.. ben wallace retaliated by pushing his face.. they started throwing punches, the bench warmers, lol, came out.. when everyting was thought to be over, artest goes and lays down on his back on the tablescore.. a fan threw beer, and artest decked him in the face.. the fan got up and oneal decked him to the FLOOR.. then fans went crazy, stephen jackson got involved in it..big mess.. the good thing about this, THE HEAT.. now im sure, jackson, oneal, artest, and someone else will be suspended.. that means indiana will lose some games.. heat will win games..number one in the east..

=the good thing about this, THE HEAT.. now im sure, jackson, oneal, artest, and someone else will be suspended.. that means indiana will lose some games.. heat will win games..number one in the east..
What pisses me off is how now no one will ever hear or see of what Wade did tonight with all the attention on the brawl.

:roflmao:
I'm going to buy a Jermaine O'Neal jersey tomorrow.
:cooldude:
Jermaine O'Neal:hump:
:woot:
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Pacers are my new favorite team!

that is very true, they will stephen a jackson or greg anthony go on air.. they always said good things about the heat and shaq

Can we win a SB said:
that is very true, they will stephen a jackson or greg anthony go on air.. they always said good things about the heat and shaq
Man I watching the game, and left before the fight! I watched the highlights, and Wallace and the Detroit fans just got out of hand! I tell you what I want teamates like Jackson, and O'Neal, they had Artest's back big time. It was good to see Rasheed Wallace, trying to be the calming factor.

O'Neal was trying to leave the court, and a stupid fan was on the floor hitting on another Pacer player, and O'neal just throws a haymaker on this guy, and he land flat on his back! Ugly situation! Detroit fans should be so embarrassed! No security what so ever!

Some fans that got hit are now rollin in the money. I say somewhere around a few million per fan that was hit. Especially that first guy artest went after, he didnt throw the cup.

Go check my post in the "Other Sports" forum.

I was HOPING that the punk who hit Artest with the bottle would've got HIT BY A CAR on his way to the parking lot. I'm not joking either, I'm serious. I'd laugh if he got hit by a car.

Back
Top Bottom