MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS!

Just disgraceful.. Artest and the rest involved should be suspended for the year.. Detroit Fans are retarded too..

LIQUID24 said:
Jermaine O'Neal delivered the best right hand I've seen since Hearns knocked out Duran in '84. He's my new hero. :cooldude:

DEFINATELY!

He knocked the DUST off of that fat a**.

Did anybody see Tinsley run out of the locker room to help O'Neal, only to pick up a duster and raise it at a fan like he was going to hit him? A duster?? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

iceblizzard69 said:
They should have a 5 game "home ban" on Pistons home games, meaning that for the next 5 games, the Pistons have to play in front of empty seats. The NBA has to do something about what those punk fans did. What a bunch of *******s.

Definately.

I was hoping to hear that the fat guy who JO knocked out after he attacked Ron-Ron(who also hit him twice) and the guy who threw the bottle and hit Artest would've got hit by a car, in all seriousness. Oh well..

Detroit fans :shakeno: pathetic.....completly pathetic. they are the champs, but yet have no class what so ever

SkapePhin said:
Just disgraceful.. Artest and the rest involved should be suspended for the year.. Detroit Fans are retarded too..

ARTEST?? HE SHOULD'VE KILLED THAT GUY!

Jeez...you guys need to get off of Artest's nuts. He gets hit with a bottle in his mouth and attacked by fans on the court. He did the right thing. Actually, no...the right thing would've been to stomp the guy to death after hitting him right in the mouth.

Little Ben should get the maximum suspension. He's a b*tch.

That was nuts, I just saw it on sportscenter. I have to say that is the craziest thing I've ever seen in basketball, and the most unbeleivable sports fight I have ever seen. I can't believe how nuts everyone went.

The sad thing is that everybody will say:

-Artest should be banned from the NBA
-Stephen Jackson is a thug
-Jermaine O'Neal has no class
-Jamaal Tinsley is a little punk

Actually, I give all of those players A+'s. Handle your biz.

I finally saw it, and........ Ben Wallace was being a B**ch, it wasn't a very hard foul at all, Shaq gets fouled harder almost EVERY time he goes up and they don't even call it, so Wallace was just being a big baby because he had an easy dunk, and now he had to go to the line and miss 2 free throws. Also......... The fans....... RETARDED!! All them F**kers that were throwing crap, and throwing puches at the indiana players should be banned from all sporting events. Artest shouldn't have went in the stands, but hey....... these guys are people just like everyone else. If some stranger throws a cup and hits you in the face, you're gonna retaliate too!!! I just feel sorry for the kids that were in the area!!!

X-Con said:
The sad thing is that everybody will say:

-Artest should be banned from the NBA
-Stephen Jackson is a thug
-Jermaine O'Neal has no class
-Jamaal Tinsley is a little punk

Actually, I give all of those players A+'s. Handle your biz.

You have to have some proffesionalism man.. I can understand how he just reacted.. He was already hot, and he is a hothead.. but sometimes you just need to let stuff slide and let the cops do their thing.. That entire ordeal could have been avoided had Artest just laughed it off and let the cops take care of the idiot...

Musicians get hit by stuff much worse than a cup of coke (full water bottles, beer bottles, lighters, shoes, keys, etc) and rarely do they fly into the croud in a fit of rage.. sure it happens sometimes, but no often..

I can understand how Artest wanted to retaliate, but if he had any sense, he wouldnt have.

Fritz27 said:
Jermaine O'Neal had a pretty damn good right hook to that one dude. At any rate, I'm gonna have to say that it was amazing and unbelievable.
:roflmao: that guy......what a COMPLETE IDIOT!!!! How in the world are you going to step on the court, and step up to a 7 footer in O'neal??

:lol: Oneal laid that dude out!!!!!:lol:

boy did he deserve that! :roflmao:

xXxpHiN34 said:
:roflmao: that guy......what a COMPLETE IDIOT!!!! How in the world are you going to step on the court, and step up to a 7 footer in O'neal??

:lol: Oneal laid that dude out!!!!!:lol:

boy did he deserve that! :roflmao:

It didnt look like he was lunging at him.. the one guy was walking up to Artest, and I think Artest just though he was gonna hit him when he was really just trying to walk somewhere.. At least thats what it looked like to me.. I could be wrong though..

X-Con said:
ARTEST?? HE SHOULD'VE KILLED THAT GUY!

Jeez...you guys need to get off of Artest's nuts. He gets hit with a bottle in his mouth and attacked by fans on the court. He did the right thing. Actually, no...the right thing would've been to stomp the guy to death after hitting him right in the mouth.

Little Ben should get the maximum suspension. He's a b*tch.

What are you talking about? Artest hit the wrong guy. He was heckling artest and someone else threw the cup. Artest is a jackass for not knowing who actually threw it before wailing on someone.

Back
Top Bottom