MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: DETROIT, INDIANA NBA FIGHTS!

xXxpHiN34 said:
:roflmao: lmao! are you serious?!?!? or are those rankings what you think?

Even though with all this drama, I'd still put basketball at least 3rd, behind the nfl and college football
TV ratings. Look at the TV ratings. NFL, Nascar, MLB, Golf all draw higher ratings than the NBA!

The numbers don't lie!

You keep telling yourself that dolphinizzle.
After a couple of drinks, you might end of believing it.
Just like the jackass detroit piston fans.
:roflmao:
Dolphinizzle said:
I know if I was in the same situation at a Heat game, and I saw players jumping in the stands(especially Artest) like thugs hitting fellow fans, I'd be in on it too.

tehMick said:
You keep telling yourself that dolphinizzle.
After a couple of drinks, you might end of believing it.
Just like the jackass detroit piston fans.

Are you saying you wouldn't do the same?
There's a word we have for people like that. Pu$$y!!

Theres a word we have for people like you.
Well, actually three:
Delusions of grandeur.
Dolphinizzle said:
Are you saying you wouldn't do the same?
There's a word we have for people like that. Pu$$y!!

FinFan84 said:
I cant believe people are defending that sub-human pile of ****, ron artest. Big deal he got hit with some water. That is no reason to charge in the stands. This guy is a classless animal with no sense of deceny. Artest should be banned for life.

He got hit in the mouth with a bottle and wasn't doing anything to get hit(he was calmly laying there). If you wouldn't react to something like that, you're probably what Dolphinizzle said.

xXxpHiN34 said:
:roflmao: lmao! are you serious?!?!? or are those rankings what you think?

Even though with all this drama, I'd still put basketball at least 3rd, behind the nfl and college football

Yeah, I hate when people

Just because you can't hang in a tough neighborhood, doesn't make the players who came from there "thugs" and "gangstas". Get the hell outta here with that bull.

1.NFL & NBA
2.NCAA Football
3.MLB(which is a sport where I only watch the playoffs)

..that's it for me.

The players is why this got out of hand. Artest never should have gone into the stands. As soon as he did that he was in the wrong period. There's a reason why they get paid so much $. They have to be above something like that. Plus he didn't see who threw the cup in the 1st place. He was looking the other way when it hit him.

The fans that tried to act like rap stars at a so called awards show once the players got into the stands are just as wrong, but they didn't start it, Artest did.

What's amazing to me is how so much voilence has been breaking out in sporting events lately. Whatever happened to turning the other cheek? Couldn't Artest simply have not run into the stands and asked security to their jobs rather than going into the stands and assaulting innocent ppl that prob didn't throw anything at him? Couldn't the NCAA football players that were trying out for the Jerry Springer show today have stopped 1 minute into it rather than 10 minutes into it?

Simply incredible as far as I'm concerned.

X-Con said:
He got hit in the mouth with a bottle and wasn't doing anything to get hit(he was calmly laying there). If you wouldn't react to something like that, you're probably what Dolphinizzle said.

Pardon, but what the hell was he doing laying down on that table? Was he seeking therapy? Seriously he's out of his mind in the 1st place. The guy is 1 one oz. short of an 40 oz.

The guy is going to be millions of dollars poorer and he'll prob end up serving hard time for his assault on the innocent ppl he assaulted in the stands. He went after them, they didn't go after him. Throwing a cup is not an open invitation to go and assault someone that may or may not have thrown that cup. That is why we have the rule of law and why they had security and Police in the building. What he needed to do was wait for security to get the person who threw the cup rather than trying to show everyone he is all hard and stuff. The guy can't even throw a manly punch as far as I can see.

The only guy there that looked he had ever been in a fight before was Jackson from the Pacers. He knows how to throw a manly punch. Not those powder puff jabs Artest was attempting to throw.

ohall said:
Pardon, but what the hell was he doing laying down on that table? Was he seeking therapy? Seriously he's out of his mind in the 1st place. The guy is 1 one oz. short of an 40 oz.

Because he knew that if he was standing there in the middle of that crap he would've got into it with Big Ben, who is the biggest b*tch in the NBA. What do you want him to do, go in the locker room? You want him to go in the locker room when there's still time on the clock?

If you even paid attention to the video, you'd see REGGIE MILLER holding Artest down by the chest, as he laid on the table.

tehMick said:
Theres a word we have for people like you.
Well, actually three:
Delusions of grandeur.

:shakeno:
lol, how do you come to that conclusion from me saying I would defend myself and/or others? Just because you would shy away from confrontation if you were in the same situation as these pistons fans, doesn't mean everyone would. The Pistons fans got involved once the players entered their realm, as they had every right to do so.

You didnt say you would defend yourself.
You said you wouldve started fighting the athletes if you saw them hitting other fans.
Which i personally think is a ghey thing to do.
Dont raise up on a person within a crowd of people that you wouldnt raise up on one on one in the street.
But hey, thats just me.

tehMick said:
You didnt say you would defend yourself.
You said you wouldve started fighting the athletes if you saw them hitting other fans.

According to what I saw they swung on multiple people, not just one. Therefore they were physically attacking the fans as a whole, and not just one guy. Thus, inviting the fans to fight back.

Dont raise up on a person within a crowd of people that you wouldnt raise up on one on one in the street.
But hey, thats just me..

Simply put... The fans were provoked.

Had Mr. Artest shown a little class(which he is obviously incapable of) and let the security do their job when the cup was thrown, instead of jumping into the stands like a crazed animal, this whole thing wouldn't have happened.

Artest and O'neal and Jackson should all face charges....And then the NBA should do what the NHL did, Cancel itself.

X-Con said:
Are you going to tell me that you didn't see Artest kicking his feet up "lounging" on the table?

You gonna let me do that in your house?

Ron Artest, last week, saying he needs a month off, in the middle of the season, to work on his rap album....."I've been doing a little bit too much music, just needed the rest. I've still got my album coming out Nov. 23. After the album comes out I'm going to make sure all of my time is focused on winning a championship.''

:roflmao: :roflmao: Funniest quote evar!!

I guess while he was laying there on the scorers' table, he had an epiphany... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom