Merged: Devin Hester | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Devin Hester

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Rumor:

It's from someone who knows someone kinda deal, but Devon Hester has decided to go pro.

(brother knows a friend who knows some NFL scouts)

Take it for what it's worth.

A lot of people knock on hester because he doesnt have a true position but he should be a pretty good NFL player he has all the skills

But it would probally be in his best interest to stay another year in miami and develope his skills at a certain position rather than going pro and just knowing a little of everything but not 1 thing in particular

yeah i believe boomer mentioned this a few weeks ago. hester will be drafted as a kick/punt returner, nothing else

and why wouldn't he after that great peach bowl :rofl:

ironic how coker FINALLY REALIZED that hester is the kinda guy you gotta get the ball to a lot in his final game

that would be cool to get him.i would draft him in the second or third.he would be a good nickel corner to start his career but as he goes on he could be a starter

I wouldn't want to play for Coker anymore if I was him either. Can't blame him.

What are the chances of Devin hester becoming a .....

wide reciever.its crazy but the peach bowl showed he can do some stuff on offense.if he couldnt play wide reciever what do you think is the position he should play?what round would he go in?

He will at least make a great KR. I see him being a Wes Welker kind of guy. A 3rd WR, emergency RB, KR, PR, just multi-purpose

Back
Top Bottom