Merged: East West Shrine Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: East West Shrine Game

I'll be there live and will give my feedback afterward. I'll let you know what I see that the camera doesn't pick up.

Some guys I will be watching:

Leon Washington
Bruce Gradkowski
Tarvarius Jackson
Rocky McIntosh
Andrew Whitworth
Reggie McNeal
Bret Basanez
Paul Pinegar
Drew Olson

ChrisKo said:
I'll be there live and will give my feedback afterward. I'll let you know what I see that the camera doesn't pick up.

Thanks. Keep an eye on:

Dawan Landry S Georgia Tech
Nate Salley S Ohio State
James Anderson LB Virginia Tech
Oliver Hoyte LB North Carolina State
Andrew Whitworth OL LSU

Im anxious to see a handful of these guys.

Brandon Williams
Jon Orr
Greg Jennings
Oliver Hoyte
Rob Sims
Jabari Levy
Andrew Whitworth
Jason Hall

Reggie McNeal
Dwayne Slay
Drew Olsen
Frostee Rucker

There is going to be some real talent in this game... This should be a fun one to watch... Keep an eye on Mike Hass..

The guy I'm wanting to watch the most is Quincy Butler. I think he'd be a good day 2 pick for us. He seems to have the size that Saban likes at CB and he's good in coverage and has decent speed. He also appears to have solid tackling skills and that's very important for Saban. I will definatly keep my eye on this one along with some of the guys you've listed here. I'll definately be watching Pinegar, Olson, and Gradowski.

Code:
DB            6'1         190           TCU
36 Solo     17 Ast     53 Total     2 TFL
5 Int        76 yards   15.2 avg    41 long     8 breakups

That TCU defense wasn't too bad and hung with a few good teams. The opening win against Oklahoma that sent them going wheels off. And then beating Iowa State in the EV1.net Bowl game.

Yeah, we definitely need big, speedy DBs who can tackle.

I forgot about the Hula Bowl as well - This Sat. 7pm EST.

Yes.

East/West Shrine Game Sat. - ESPN2 4pm EST

Hula Bowl Game Sat. - ESPN2 7pm EST

then they repeat at 1am & 3am Sun.

Next week

Senior Bowl Sat. 1/28 ESPN 4pm

repeats at 3am Sun.

i really wanna see barrick nealy in the hula bowl... hes a guy ive heard a lot about but have never seen him play... wanna get a good look at him

Shrine Game practices?

Does anyone have any info or links that talk about who has impressed at the Shrine game practices this week? I know it doesn't get the coverage the Senior Bowl gets, but there are some interesting players there and I was wondering how some of them look.

Back
Top Bottom