MERGED: Edgerrin James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Edgerrin James

valleskey

I am a large human
Reaction score
Does this open the door for Edge James?

just thinking--I think James is in his contract year, and has always expressed his love of Miami, being a Cane of course. I think that Edge will be a Dolphin this year or next. You heard it here first!!

You never know, that could be. I've heard it talked about.

valleskey said:
just thinking--I think James is in his contract year, and has always expressed his love of Miami, being a Cane of course. I think that Edge will be a Dolphin this year or next. You heard it here first!!

I say, Rick pull the trigger on this one NOW!!!

Yeah, I have heard it talked about before Ricky shipped out (can't believe He's gone yet) So it is a def posibility. hope it happens soon

HOW CAN YOU BE SO COLD?????

The Blunt isn't even cold yet, and you are looking for a replacement.

By the way, E. James couldn't walk a yard in Rikki's spikes, and my man tells me that his knee injury will keep James from ever reaching his top form again. and my partner knows more about football than all of you put together, even if he is a Patsy fan.

feeleyjustwins said:

By the way, E. James couldn't walk a yard in Rikki's spikes, and my man tells me that his knee injury will keep James from ever reaching his top form again. and my partner knows more about football than all of you put together, even if he is a Patsy fan.
Did you all hear that??? All football questions we should now ask to feeleyjusywins to he can talk to his "man" and report back. Wow im so excited about the possibilities the "man" brings to these boards. All you guys with thousands of posts' discussing football over the years...you know ****!!! It's all about the "man" and he is the premier source about football and sports related information.

:shakeno:

it's called moving on, which is what we have to do. Ricky was great and he was my favorite player--now he's not a Dolphin.

Although profootballtalk.com has an interesting theory--but I don't want to get me hopes up.

Go Fins in '04, we still are a team!!

saves said:
Did you all hear that??? All football questions we should now ask to feeleyjusywins to he can talk to his "man" and report back. Wow im so excited about the possibilities the "man" brings to these boards. All you guys with thousands of posts' discussing football over the years...you know ****!!! It's all about the "man" and he is the premier source about football and sports related information.

Every single one of feeleyjustwins's posts has to do with their "man". :shakeno:

saves said:

Thanks,

I really don't know much about football, cause i only started following it when my partner and i got together, but i liked the dolpjhins logo and colors more than the patriots, which are really butch, so I became a "closet" dolphins fan. My partner is the best poster at KFFL, and he uses our computer most of the time, so i don't get to say much, but I had to say something with the big news about rikki and all.

I wanted my partner to post our piucture at the KFFL photo site, but he's still sensitive about coming out and all, so he won't.

i really hope he doesn't find out about this, cause he'll be really mad at me:cry:

If you have any questions about football let me know, cause he knows sooo much, even if he likes those Patriots:confused:

thanks,

FJW

(aka-Tad)

feeleyjustwins said:
Thanks,

I really don't know much about football, cause i only started following it when my partner and i got together, but i liked the dolpjhins logo and colors more than the patriots, which are really butch, so I became a "closet" dolphins fan. My partner is the best poster at KFFL, and he uses our computer most of the time, so i don't get to say much, but I had to say something with the big news about rikki and all.

I wanted my partner to post our piucture at the KFFL photo site, but he's still sensitive about coming out and all, so he won't.

i really hope he doesn't find out about this, cause he'll be really mad at me:cry:

If you have any questions about football let me know, cause he knows sooo much, even if he likes those Patriots:confused:

thanks,

FJW

(aka-Tad)
OKAY OKAY. You're gay, he's gay, we DONT CARE. Seriously. Why do you want so much attention for this? STOP POSTING HERE.

Phinz4Life said:
Every single one of feeleyjustwins's posts has to do with their "man". :shakeno:
I'm sorry, Im new to this. We haven't come out because Springfield isn't the best city for this, but I'm trying to get him to be himself, and this is about football, which is really his domain.

I will try to do better,

sorry,

FJW

(aka-tad)

feeleyjustwins said:

OMG, he's a Pats fan??

Well that explains everything. I mean, I pictured the Omnipotent One to be a coach or something. But lucky you, he's your roommate.

Back
Top Bottom