MERGED: Edgerrin James | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Edgerrin James

Why are you so mean?

Are we not allowed to post here????

I would post at KFFL but BJ won't let me because he's afraid people will find out about us.

I just wanted to talk about rikki cause i really really like him.:cry:

You shouldn't be so mean, or so homophobic.

FJW

(aka-Tad)

It's okay tad, no hard feelings, but the man has gotta go,speak for yourself.

Muck said:
OMG, he's a Pats fan??

Well that explains everything. I mean, I pictured the Omnipotent One to be a coach or something. But lucky you, he's your roommate.

Yes, he's very potent.

I love your picture of Brad, are you a member of "the community?"

saves said:
It's okay tad, no hard feelings, but the man has gotta go,speak for yourself.
Seriously. Stop mentioning the man in every post. It's annoying.

Muck said:
OMG, he's a Pats fan??

Well that explains everything. I mean, I pictured the Omnipotent One to be a coach or something. But lucky you, he's your roommate.
Actually im beggining to think its more than a roomate, and that this is just one of the many BSers that have appeared since our misfortune.

And while im thinking of it, who had that Chambers/Williams in '04 sig. So mutch for that. Can Kerry run a football?

While we are throwing out names, why not sign Barry Sanders to a one year contract.

feeleyjustwins said:
Yes, he's very potent.

I love your picture of Brad, are you a member of "the community?"

This guys just a joke. Muck? Tate?:ban:

Back to the topic of the thread...as a Colts fan the first thing I thought when seeing the news was...Edgerrin will be in Miami next year. Doesn't make me happy, but it's probably the reality as he would rather be in Florida. Probably won't happen this year as the Colts won't want to re-work the offense so close to the season, but is a huge possibility for next year with both Edge's and Marvin's contracts coming up.

If you do get Edge, he's a great player with a huge heart. Played through many, many injuries his first season back from the ACL (high ankle sprains on both legs, ribs, etc.), because he had to due to a rash of RB injuries. Excellent hands, and is more of a power runner now than he was before the injury. Looked great in the latter part of last season - 1,300 yards in 13 games (missed 3 due to fractured bones from getting speared by a helmet in the lower back in the first Jacksonville game).

Can you tell I'm a big James fan? I hope he remains a Colt, but the reality is that he probably won't. Good luck with your season this year.

Phinz4Life said:
Seriously. Stop mentioning the man in every post. It's annoying.

So, it's OK to have two photo's of big strong handsome men in your posts, but not to mention my man?

I see you are only 16, so I'm your your feelings for big strong men are confusing you, but you will sort it out, i'm sure. Trust me.

I will try to stick to football, but i really love my partner, and i respect him for being the best football talker at KFFL. He told me he was named their poster of the year last year, but i looked it up, and it was some guy named Draft Crazy, who couldn't possibly know more tham my man. I think he loses votes cause he changes his name alot:confused: . I don't know why he felt he had to impress me, I love him so much.

I will try to do better,

sorry,

FJW

(aka-Tad)

let's talk about AJ, cause he's my second fave PLAYER---ok?

James is kind of injury prone these days... Minor is good but not the workhorse we need. If Ricky wouldn't have f@#$ed us we could have gotten Dillon or George in the offseason.

saves said:
Actually im beggining to think its more than a roomate, and that this is just one of the many BSers that have appeared since our misfortune.

And while im thinking of it, who had that Chambers/Williams in '04 sig. So mutch for that. Can Kerry run a football?
I did, and yeah, had to change that one.

Kerry? Hmm...let's give up a third rounder and see.

BTW, I'm no longer going to reply to feeleyjustwins because his posts just don't deserve any recognition whatsoever. This is my last thing about him, done.

Phinz4Life said:
I did, and yeah, had to change that one.

Kerry? Hmm...let's give up a third rounder and see.

BTW, I'm no longer going to reply to feeleyjustwins because his posts just don't deserve any recognition whatsoever. This is my last thing about him, done.
I agree with it all.

Anyway how old is Edge?

Yea Edge is a FA after this year and has expressed he wants to go to Miami, Dan LeBetard (sp) was talking about that on ESPN radio today

Phinz4Life said:

OMG-That sounds just like my partner, he says that all the time, that's so weird?????

Back to football.

I don't think they should trade picks to replace Rikki. Let's go with Travis and see how he does.

FJW

(aka-Tad)

Back
Top Bottom