MERGED: Edgerrin James | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Edgerrin James

The Colts just gave Manning that big new contract... and Dommic Rhodes is still there, i can see them giving up Edgerrin soon because they wont afford him at the end of the year, and lose him with nothing in return

O-Gun for Edge? Can the Colts afford to trade Edge this year (contract cap hit) and have enough for O-Gun? Would we have to throw in a fourth rounder too?

If not, then we got after Edge next year. Letting Minor and Robert Edwards do the best they can this year.

feeleyjustwins said:
Why are you so mean?

Are we not allowed to post here????

No. Any new members as of last night at 12am are NOT allowed to post here until August 1st, due to server problems.

Future rbs-edgerrin james

Hello fellow dolphins fans, new to this site so be gentle. like you I am stun by the retirement of R. Williams. So lets move on, we still have travis minor to use this year. so next year we can bring E. james back home? Since the colts can,t afford him and M. Harrison plus peyton. what do you think!

RB E.James from Indy to Miami???

ESPN writer had said James has 1 year left and said that James was interested in being Miami. This was reported about 2:10 est.

Edge for Wale?

Edge was always one of my favorite players, and I'd be thrilled to get him. They do have Rhodes and it would make sense to try and team Wale up with Freeney. I guess in a trade, we'd extend EJ's contract.

James is a power back and getting James next season or possibly a trade before this season could mend some wounds

ChambersOwnz84 said:
Edge for Wale?

Edge was always one of my favorite players, and I'd be thrilled to get him. They do have Rhodes and it would make sense to try and team Wale up with Freeney. I guess in a trade, we'd extend EJ's contract.

I didn't like the idea at first, but we could make the same deal as we did with rikki and have another great RB>

Get E. James!!!

FeeleyJustWins

Back
Top Bottom