Merged: ESPN Power rankings Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ESPN Power rankings Week 1

9th is a good place, For now atleast, hopefully later in the season we will be higher.

We should be eomewhere around where we drafted IMO. I think at this point 9 is too high.

9th sounds about right...we will move up as DC and the team gels.

feelthepain said:
We should be eomewhere around where we drafted IMO. I think at this point 9 is too high.

i think the rankings are based on potential and what the team did last year...9 is fine

Respectable. Ninth isnt bad, and the season has a long ways to go...:wink:

At least we arent in ohhhh, 30th or 31st *cough* jills-jests *cough*:evil:

It's great to start in the top 10 for a change, but I'll be more impressed if we are in the top ten come December.

espn makes me sick. who cares yo. if they rank us #1, or #32... they'll go potty on us eventually... because it draws rati9ngs... they run their mouths, and people take it as gospel... mike irvin is the worst of them. he tries to bring "flava", but ultimitly sounds like the drug addict he is, all pumped up on some johnny depp... and running his mouth faster than he ever ran the forty...

footballer said:
espn makes me sick. who cares yo. if they rank us #1, or #32... they'll go potty on us eventually... because it draws rati9ngs... they run their mouths, and people take it as gospel... mike irvin is the worst of them. he tries to bring "flava", but ultimitly sounds like the drug addict he is, all pumped up on some johnny depp... and running his mouth faster than he ever ran the forty...

:boohoo:

footballer said:

make way, the WHAAAAAAMBULANCE is coming through!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom