Merged: ESPN Power rankings Week 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ESPN Power rankings Week 1

I'd say that looks about right going into the season. If Miami can win at Pittsburgh on Thursday, I would imagine they would skyrocket up everybody's power rankings.

Not that these power rankings mean that much. I read them to amuse myself, and I don't put a lot of stock in them.

footballer said:
espn makes me sick. who cares yo. if they rank us #1, or #32... they'll go potty on us eventually... because it draws rati9ngs... they run their mouths, and people take it as gospel... mike irvin is the worst of them. he tries to bring "flava", but ultimitly sounds like the drug addict he is, all pumped up on some johnny depp... and running his mouth faster than he ever ran the forty...
:tantrum:

Pumped up on some Jonny Depp? Are you saying he drinks Captain Morgans before going on the air?:shakeno:

9th is VERY generous imo and if you don't think so, you're drunk on the aqua kool-aid.

9th is very good, remember guys, we didnt make the playoffs last year and only went 9-7. I think 9 is a good ranking i would of put us in the 8-12 range so they seem to be on.

footballer said:
espn makes me sick. who cares yo. if they rank us #1, or #32... they'll go potty on us eventually...

:sidelol:

Guys it doesnt mean much in terms of how we finish, but what it does mean is that people recognize the kind of team we have put together, which is good. They dont just randomly select teams and put them somewhere. Its not going to help our win loss record any of course, but it should make us realize that even outsiders can see we have a good team this year

Back
Top Bottom