Merged:Fascinating read on overcriticizing play-calling/Wanny not prepared? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Fascinating read on overcriticizing play-calling/Wanny not prepared?

Actually he he is way to easy i practices, he doesnt demand too much. I remeber earlier in the year he didnt even have MAre kicking in the dirt!Hes a kicker, and theres not much for kickers to practice!:tsk:If Wanny would have had him kicking in dirt, i certainly believe he might of made those kicks(or atleast one) ...just one example of what Wanny has done wrong. I do support him tho as long as hes our coach.

Atila said:
plan and prepare better and practice better = better execution

Actually, I tend to think that better players = better execution. That's the truest statement about our play last year in my opinion. Poor OL and QB play. Often, many of the plays we called last year were part of our playbook the year before and many other playbooks around the league. What had changed between the 2002 and 2003 season? Fiedler wasn't consistent and at this point, it isn't more practice that he needs. What's more is our two best linemen were injured or not completely healed.

Overthrown passes, tackles in the backfield... it was a disaster.

I will say that we didn't take advantage of the opposing defenses weaknesses like we should have, though.

Back
Top Bottom