Merged: Favre Traded To Jets! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Favre Traded To Jets!

Dont you guys remember the days when we thought rent-a-QB's were a good idea?

39 yr old QB. Whole new system, whole new team, whole new everything and he has just one month to prepare all these changes. I don't see this move ending well for the Jets to be honest.

39 yr old QB. Whole new system, whole new team, whole new everything and he has just one month to prepare all these changes. I don't see this move ending well for the Jets to be honest.

it wont...

right now they have a Redskin mentality when they think that spot patching the roster will make thier team great and it wont...they set thier team back at least two years...they have been laughing at us for doing it for years and now they are excited about farve doesnt make sense to me...

to Me if im Kellen Clemmons im throwing up because first i had a chance to be starter and now he will ride the bench for yet another year...and aaron rodgers feelings this year will be Clemon's next year...

they gave up a 4th that can turn into a first if he plays 80% of the time....jets fans better hope he gets injured early on because then the conversation turns into mortgaging thier future for one year when the Pats are STILL going to beat them twice and still probably go 14-2 this season...

what the Dolphins are doing is what the jets should be doing...building through the draft and getting better on the lines instead of spend spend spend because in two years your line will implode from age and your stuck with could woulda with Clemons...

no i dont think adding farve was the right thing to do for the jets im happy we are finally rebuilding and we finally get to sit back and laugh at the spot patching of another team

We should get Farve and then trade him to the Vikings.

Funny how you mention that, Green Bay actually had a clause in the trade that if the Jets re-trade to Minnesota they must forefit three first round picks to the Packers. Hilarious.

it wont...

right now they have a Redskin mentality when they think that spot patching the roster will make thier team great and it wont...they set thier team back at least two years...they have been laughing at us for doing it for years and now they are excited about farve doesnt make sense to me...

to Me if im Kellen Clemmons im throwing up because first i had a chance to be starter and now he will ride the bench for yet another year...and aaron rodgers feelings this year will be Clemon's next year...

they gave up a 4th that can turn into a first if he plays 80% of the time....jets fans better hope he gets injured early on because then the conversation turns into mortgaging thier future for one year when the Pats are STILL going to beat them twice and still probably go 14-2 this season...

what the Dolphins are doing is what the jets should be doing...building through the draft and getting better on the lines instead of spend spend spend because in two years your line will implode from age and your stuck with could woulda with Clemons...

no i dont think adding farve was the right thing to do for the jets im happy we are finally rebuilding and we finally get to sit back and laugh at the spot patching of another team

Absolutely. Agree with all you've written there.

This is AWESOME. What a great way to start the day. :)

(Now imagine if the worst team in the league last year BEATS the Jets Week 1. Jets fans will not be happy.)

This is AWESOME. What a great way to start the day. :)

(Now imagine if the worst team in the league last year BEATS the Jets Week 1. Jets fans will not be happy.)

It will be a great game!! I cant wait for the season to start!

Look at it this way, we beat the Jets in Week One, they're probably going to go 0-3 since they follow us with NE and SD.

Im sorry, but this is such an overrated move. Favre would have been much better going to TB, where their offense, while not great, is better than the Jets. The Jets have ****. The funny thing is that people think that Coles constitutes an offense. They have no RB, Jones sucks ***. Coles is always hurt, Cotchery is nothing special. A rookie TE, come on now. The Jets won 4 games last year, maybe they'll win 6 this year. It doesnt matter who they have at QB, they have no offense. Anyone who thinks the Jets are going to have a winning record and make the playoffs are in for the surprise of a lifetime. The Jets are the most overrated team going into this season. They spent over $100 mil this offseason and thats $100 mil right down the drain. I cant wait until Miami kicks the **** out of the Jets in Week 1.

Im sorry, but this is such an overrated move. Favre would have been much better going to TB, where their offense, while not great, is better than the Jets. The Jets have ****. The funny thing is that people think that Coles constitutes an offense. They have no RB, Jones sucks ***. Coles is always hurt, Cotchery is nothing special. A rookie TE, come on now. The Jets won 4 games last year, maybe they'll win 6 this year. It doesnt matter who they have at QB, they have no offense. Anyone who thinks the Jets are going to have a winning record and make the playoffs are in for the surprise of a lifetime. The Jets are the most overrated team going into this season. They spent over $100 mil this offseason and thats $100 mil right down the drain. I cant wait until Miami kicks the **** out of the Jets in Week 1.

Tampa's O is better than the Jets???? It would have been better for him to go to Tampa b/c he knows Gruden's systm and he'd bein a wekaer conf and division but the4 jets have better skill players than TB. Coles & Cotch are better than Galloway and Hilliard, Jones & Leon are better than Graham & Dunn, our TEs w/ the addition of keller are better than theirs and our OL is now vastly improved. he has better talent around him now than he would have had in tampa.

Back
Top Bottom