MERGED: FinHeaven Downtime | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: FinHeaven Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cameron hire was simply a coincidence.

Downtime should be significantly decreased in the coming weeks. We're pretty excited about that prospect.

The Cameron hire was simply a coincidence.

Downtime should be significantly decreased in the coming weeks. We're pretty excited about that prospect.

I thought that the site was going to be able to handle these types of spikes.

Didn't you guys do some sort of huge upgrade just before or after the draft?
I'm just wondering if somehow someone is hacking this site...for it to crash like it did.

Also, why does the entire site crash? I remember a while back that just the message board area would crash...yet you could still access the frontpage.

I really like this site a lot, but the crashes are starting to become routine.

I'm sure there were just too many people online! It was chaos over here at the training facility...we had the director of personnel in the pro shop in the morning and he told us about the media circus going on in the parking lot...I figured we'd know who the coach was by the end of the day...i'm sure everyone and their grandmother wanted to come on to say their peace :)

Honestly, yesterday (and today) wasn't a question of traffic. It's been very frustrating for us as of late. Frankly, we're quite a bit angry.

But as I alluded to earlier, there will be noticeable changes in the coming weeks. And things WILL get better very soon. I PROMISE you that. There's a lot going on in the background in regards to our future. And we are far superior staff-wise than we were even a year ago.

The future is VERY bright for FinHeaven. Just you wait and see. :)

So do we have hackers or was it just a glitch?

I can handle downtime......I just do not like the possibility that somebody is messing with the site.....just keep on keepin on FH staff...........if you need to...bring out the big guns

:tank::shotgun::zerosix:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom