MERGED: FinHeaven Downtime | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: FinHeaven Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes:

:wink:
:sidelol: So will you specify which it is? I was going to ask you if you could specify but if figured you would just answer "yes" to that without giving an answer. :lol:

The vast majority of fault lies with our host. Both times.

Is everyone seeing a lot of latency at times and apparent outages at others? I got this behavior before yesterday's incident, but it seems to be happening even more often now. I just want to make sure it's reported in case nobody knows about it...

The vast majority of fault lies with our host. Both times.

I feel better now...Celtkin's humor made me feel better:rolleyes2

all of the :yes:

and the :wink:

and the :cooldude:

that at first made me :boohoo:

but now make me :D

I noticed there are times when you get "site not found" messages, or the site really slows down a lot. I thought the system crashed Friday night because of too many people trying to get on to discuss the Cameron hire.

lmao....i was so upset yesterday when it was down...i got paranoid thinking it was something i typed and i got banned :D

Honestly, yesterday (and today) wasn't a question of traffic. It's been very frustrating for us as of late. Frankly, we're quite a bit angry.

But as I alluded to earlier, there will be noticeable changes in the coming weeks. And things WILL get better very soon. I PROMISE you that. There's a lot going on in the background in regards to our future. And we are far superior staff-wise than we were even a year ago.

The future is VERY bright for FinHeaven. Just you wait and see. :)

Thanks guys, I got your back!!!!:rolleyes:

Honestly, yesterday (and today) wasn't a question of traffic. It's been very frustrating for us as of late. Frankly, we're quite a bit angry.

But as I alluded to earlier, there will be noticeable changes in the coming weeks. And things WILL get better very soon. I PROMISE you that. There's a lot going on in the background in regards to our future. And we are far superior staff-wise than we were even a year ago.

The future is VERY bright for FinHeaven. Just you wait and see. :)

Hmm, well if it isn't a question of traffic...then it has to be either a hacker or your host is playing kiddie games.
That is unacceptable and I'm sure you are twice as frustrated as any finheaven fan. Surely the logs (if accessible) should give you an idea of who is behind this...unless they were doctored.
My question is, what plans do you have to prevent this from happening again? Moving to another host?

Thanks!

Why lock the Finheaven Downtime thread?

I asked a few questions and the thread gets locked with no explanation?
If I have treaded out of bounds, please don't hesitate to let me know, but this seems kind of strange for a harmless thread like that to get a lock placed on it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom