Merged: Fins Coach Has Lost It/Wannstedt has lost the team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins Coach Has Lost It/Wannstedt has lost the team

MarksBrothers85 said:
Who here still thinks AJ is better than Jay? He's got 2 scoring strikes along with 6 interceptions, jeez i'm having flashbacks to Ray Lucas! I never thought i'd say this but, get Fiedler in there NOW!!!!!
Thats funny because Fiedler was on a pace after the first half against Tennessee for 12 interceptions and 0 touchdowns and a QB rating of 8......just a fact.

Jay has a 8 QB rating.AJ had a 6.8 rating on Sunday.There is not much to choose from so it doesn't matter who we start.

As for Wanny I think there he has a good chance of beating his record of futility he had with the Bears .Two 4-12 seasons back to back.

http://www.bearshistory.com/lore/wanny.html

Here's another funny point. Wannstedt says he is putting his foot down on players, penalties, and turnovers. He cuts Brightful, while had another returner coming in before the game. He says he is going to bench Donald Lee for "Stupid" Penalties, and then, changes his heart, starts him, throws to him on the first play of the game, and Donald Lee has the nerve to Fumble the ball.

BlueFin said:
Thats funny because Fiedler was on a pace after the first half against Tennessee for 12 interceptions and 0 touchdowns and a QB rating of 8......just a fact.
Absolute worst post EVER. What you are implying is the same to say if Peyton Manning started off a game with an interception on his first play, that we may as well asume that he is on pace to throw an interception every single throw.
When a guy has a bad half, he has a bad half. Simple and plain. You don't go ahead and say that now he is on pace to repeat that crap over and over. Come on Bluefin, you can't be that dumb!

After a few games of consistant play, good or bad, the "on pace" comments can start coming.

Wannstedt's Lost the Team

If, as was said by some players, DW was "more angry than I'd ever seen him" after last week's game, and we played like we did last night, where does DW go from here?

If you get angrier than you've EVER been at a team after 4+ years, and they don't have ANY increased passion, drive, or intensity the following week, haven't you lost the team?

THIS is the thing Huizenga should be thinking about TODAY. The other thing is that Huizenga limited DW's responsibilities to COACHING ONLY, and we look like the most poorly coached team in the league, as evidenced by the penalties, turnovers, and lack of drive on the field.

Ricky or no Ricky, that shouldn't be happening. DW has no excuse, H. Wayne. Start thinking about the fact that Ricky left in part beCAUSE of DW. I'm sure he saw this mess unfolding in the mini-camps. Who'd want to be a battering ram and shorten their career in THIS offense?

I saw Dave with a colored laminated play sheet on the sideline. My guess is that he is calling plays or something.

We're skrewed.

Justasportsfan said:
He should've promoted Trestman instead of the other guy.
No kidding -- what he SHOULD have done after last season and Turner's leaving is recognize that he's up against one of the brightest defensive minds in the game (Bellichick) and gone out and gotten one of the brightest OFFensive minds in the game. He has that in Trestman, but he ain't using him. How much sense does that make?

I agree with all the above. We need a coach that can take control of this team. Until then, we will never get to the next level, and this year maybe not even get a win. Sad isnt it?

JCfinfan said:
I agree with all the above. We need a coach that can take control of this team. Until then, we will never get to the next level, and this year maybe not even get a win. Sad isnt it?
Hire Pioli and Weis after the season. That way we weaken New England and strengthen ourselves at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom