Merged: HAPPY B-DAY, TERRYTATE!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: HAPPY B-DAY, TERRYTATE!!!!!

:D Happy Birthday Matt!!! And hopefully many more to come. :cool: Thanks for the great site :) Wish mine next Saturday was more like yours 20 instead of 39! :lol: Best Wishes!

Gary

Happy Birthday TT. For your B-Day I will let you beat me and Moss and in Madden in the FML this upcoming season. :D :lol: Oops, I forgot no trash talkin'! :lol: :jk: Have a good one man.

P.S. Your B-Day isn't over yet. Maybe you can still get that "suga"....

Prime Time said:
Happy Birthday TT. For your B-Day I will let you beat me and Moss and in Madden in the FML this upcoming season. :D :lol: Oops, I forgot no trash talkin'! :lol: :jk: Have a good one man.

P.S. Your B-Day isn't over yet. Maybe you can still get that "suga"....

thanks man, appreciate it. Who knows about the suga too, ill keep ya informed if you really want to know....

As far as madden goes i will be dipping into NCAA 2005 for the next month at least, then hopefully we'll get madden up in our apt early.

Happy B-Day TT...make sure you wish that somehow, Caron isn't in the deal. :tongue:

Happy B-DAY Matt!​
:party: :cake: :mdfin: :banana: :dance: :beerbang: :birthday:​

Best Wishes too you, get the next Blitz Report up and running!!! Were all excited! :woot:

Thank you everybody!!! And to update a few of you, my birthDAY sucked, but my birthNIGHT was awesome!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom