Merged: Harbaugh to 49ers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Harbaugh to 49ers

Bleh, i'm over this already, Ross can make up for it by getting some quality in FA.

4th and 27, Field Goal FISTPUMP ALLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

In other words...you can't pay him enough to come to Miami....we're screwed...

Watch me. Keeping Sparano was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Sparano isn't as bad as many of you are making him out to be, Dan Henning was the cancer and you hated him from day one. This team can be successful if we get a better OC, and you know that. I know Tony didn't do enough to correct the mess Henning had on offense, but a new OC and a better offense will change your opinion.

He is going to be making $5 million a year in San Francisco. Would have made $7-8 million in Miami.
Yea which turns out to be more around the 3K per year mark with the taxes and cost of living out there, I think San Fran must of also agreed to tank next season so he could get his boy next year too> Too Funny, this whole circus act was just too funny!

Watch me. Keeping Sparano was the straw that broke the camel's back.

so what teams message board will you move to?

or are you gonna stay around here even though you aren't a dolphins fan anymore and ensure that no one else can make peace with the situation?

Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, higher draft pick to move up for a QB, wife happy by staying in Bay area >>>> Dolphins

Its not about him not coming...its that this franchise is in such disarray and so far from winning that even backing up the brinks truck cant get someone they want to come down here.

The whole offense needs to be revamped, most notably no answer at qb and little ability to get one any time soon along with a mess of an oline and no backs.

What a complete disaster.

Sparano isn't as bad as many of you are making him out to be, Dan Henning was the cancer and you hated him from day one. This team can be successful if we get a better OC, and you know that. I know Tony didn't do enough to correct the mess Henning had on offense, but a new OC and a better offense will change your opinion.

Then tell me this,What is Sparano doing here?

His game time adjustments are non existent
His use off time outs are equally as bad
His philosophy to play conservative football has lost us games
His ability solve offensive,defensive,and special team problems is non existent
His loss of some of his locker room

We have gone through one offensive coordinator,one defensive coordinator,one special teams coach,
and possibly another,one linebacker coach,two offensve line coaches yet Sparano
NEVER EVER has taken responsibility for anything

His ability to stand by Henning and publicly say,Henning is dong a good job was the straw
the broke the proverbial Camel's Back with the addtion of being a doormat
for Stephen Ross

This franchise needs an enema and Sparano needs to be the first flushed

Well, we do have a coach that wants to be here, and that is Sparano.

Thanks man your comment made me feel better about having Sparano back.... he loves us and he definately loves field goals...I was trying to teach my girl about football and the thing she loved most out of football was kicking the field goals..no lie...

Back
Top Bottom