Merged: Harbaugh to 49ers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Harbaugh to 49ers

He chose the 49ers because they had a coaching vacancy, and the Dolphins did not.

Not to mention if he chose Miami he could potentially face his brother's team twice a year versus once every 4 years as an NFC team. The only time they'd meet more than that would be if they were both in the Superbowl.

i dont see the huge infatuation with harbaugh as a HC. especally not for 8 mil a year. the guys has proven nothign except he can have one good season in the college ranks. he wasn't even a good qb when he was in the nfl. not saying he isn't a good coach. as an OC i think he woul dhave made sense. but to just hand him the reigns of your pro team and give him all that money? i thought it was stupid yesterday and i still think it's stupid today.

There must be a hell of a bad stench in the front office for a guy to leave all that money on the table. A dark day forDolphins fan indeed, a true reflection of what this franchise has become.

Of course he did. he knew Ross woudl drop mad $$$ his way. Only way to get the 49ers to give more was to talk with Ross.

i dont see the huge infatuation with harbaugh as a HC. especally not for 8 mil a year. the guys has proven nothign except he can have one good season in the college ranks. he wasn't even a good qb when he was in the nfl. not saying he isn't a good coach. as an OC i think he woul dhave made sense. but to just hand him the reigns of your pro team and give him all that money? i thought it was stupid yesterday and i still think it's stupid today.

THIS!

And if you guys are upset because you think Sparano sucks, then maybe if Ross had actually fired him Harbaugh would have taken his offer more seriously. How can anyone (Harbaugh/Cowher/Gruden) listen to Ross make offers for a position that is already filled and not think that they might be treated the same at some point. It is about loyalty. It's like asking someone else to marry while you are still technically married to someone else. It is just something that you do NOT do. Ross is Classless. Don't blame Sparano...Ross is the real problem.

Not only that I think Parcells backstabbed us again.

Dont forget he met with the 9ers president to consult him on who to hire as coach. He mustve told him Harbaugh is the guy. In the meantime, what was he telling Ireland and Co.? Did he tell Ross to keep Sparano and Ireland? Wtf happened here?

This is just one more kick to the groin in the ongoing Dolphins soap opera. Ughhh. I would have felt better if Harbaugh stayed at Stanford.

Not only that I think Parcells backstabbed us again.

Dont forget he met with the 9ers president to consult him on who to hire as coach. He mustve told him Harbaugh is the guy. In the meantime, what was he telling Ireland and Co.? Did he tell Ross to keep Sparano and Ireland? Wtf happened here?

Parcells is the true *******.

He turned us into this.

Well, I know what team I'm following this year.
If that means we can look forward to not seeing your posts rooting for another team or reveling in a Dolphins loss, GREAT !

Of course the statement is ambiguous so it could just be the Phins again.

Back
Top Bottom